Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's skiing next week (3rd-10th April)?

Poster: A snowHead
Mme.Brain and I are taking the Brainettes to Tignes.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are they Tignesagers?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Goldsmith, I hope the Pony Blair gag is going to be better than that Exclamation

u brain, off again? Mutter, mutter, mutter Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Me, me , me, me...
Off to Whistler on Thursday for 2 weeks. Yipppeeeee... snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark Hunter, Merely executing my duty to the children - it's not for me U understand, it's for the kids, yes, for the kids Wink

... now where was that number for the Evolution2 child minders.. erm ski school Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm off to La Plagne for 2 weeks from the 3rd. Hope the Fohn doesn't eat all the snow by then. I had rather looked forward to some long runs, e.g. down to Champagny or Montalbert...My first time. Staying in Plagne Soleil with my wife and daughters.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
u brain, Laughing snowHead Time for another "chat" with my wife, me thinks....
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mark Hunter, you've obviously been donating too much money to the brain empire Wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
u brain, I am trying to, if I can sort out our year end this week I will (promise, promise, promise) book a short break 6th till 9th.

Anywhere with snow will be fine.

Please let it work out Oh Great ski God, defender of powder and creater of bumps.

There is an element of desperation now. Confused

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 30-03-04 12:52; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm off on 10th to Austria for a week with hubby and oldest child. Sam's fate will be decided tomorrow when his plaster comes off, he's either skiing in Austria rolling eyes or milking in Shropshire Little Angel . He prefers the idea of cows to getting back onto skis and risking another broken arm Sad

I'm looking forward to the Ischgl Easter concert, I'm not quite sure what a free concert with Sons of Mannheim will sound like at 2000m in the open mountains. It certainly sounds different.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Jane L, the Sons of Mannheim ? I used to live not far from Mannheim, what on earth do they play ?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Jane L, good to hear from you again. I was thinking it was time we heard the decision about Sam's arm.
You suggest Sam has been rather put off skiing by this episode.
But cows can do a lot of damage: see National Agriculture Safety Databasse
Does Sam really want to be here when he could be here ?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
off to Vally Dee on the sunday for a week. Don't use up all the snow U Brain before we arrive. As a surgeon I've had a word with him upstairs and hopefully he'll arrange a white out for the saturday before we arrive -- sorry!!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Me - off (again Very Happy) to St Anton for a few days then from there into the big white yonder doing some ski touring in the back country...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mike,
Quote:
Hope the Fohn doesn't eat all the snow by then

The easterlies have been doing their worst for a couple of days now - started the night before last, blowing a gale until the early hours of this morning.

Some snow forecast above 1600ish for Friday, around 14cm, but as for Montalbert.... Then next week pretty warm with 0°C up to 3000m, and plenty of sun. Still, looking on the bright side, the base has stood up well so far, and we are nearly into April after all!
snow report
Off to Serre Chevalier on the 7th, can't wait.
ski holidays
u brain, I'll definitely be at Val D in Tuesday 7th for the pre-qualifiers for the Scara (don't know yet whether it'll be on the 'Orange' or the 'Ok' piste). Starts around 10-11. If you're around, I'll be with a group of kids in fluorescent lime-green club gear.... you can't miss us!
latest report
Opportunity for a Vin Chaud perhaps?
Don't expect you'll be fitting in much skiing yourself though!
snow conditions
Bring a flask!.... races are not my favourite way to relax, I get a bollocking if I so much as look at said racer for 24 hours beforehand, and as for race day itself.....
ski holidays
Off to Courchevel on the 10th Laughing - counting the hours now!
snow report
DAVID F, check out the Val Thorens thread in 'Trips', for all the snowHeads in the 3V that week....
ski holidays
For all of you lucky guys and galls off skiing this weekend, I wish you lots of this and this , not too much of this , and plenty of this .
I don't go out until next Thursday - leave some snow for me! snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy