Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Niseko Jan 2014 12/01/ till 25/01/2014

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, Im going to Japan niseko for two weeks from 12 Jan 2014, looking for a ski buddies , Im good on piste and love off piste backcountry powder.
I been in many ski resorts worlwide never to Japan ,this year will be Hokkaido! Looking forwards Very Happy
Anyone in Niseko during these weeks willing to perhaps to share hotel room avoiding paying single supplement...let me know.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This dane is looking for a mate for 2 weeks. Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll be in Japan 16th Jan-4th Feb, in Niseko 17th-21st, and then 28th - (probably) 30th. Would be cool to hook up for some turns/beer!

I'll be staying in Black Diamond Lodge whilst in Niseko, had planned to just go cheap in a dormitory, but open to sharing a room for the days I'm there...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
toro, toro,

Hi toro, feel free to send me a message on my mail. REMOVED @gmail.com Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's generally considered ill-advised to post your email address on a forum as it will be harvested for spam traffic.

Use Private Messaging to exchange such details.
To PM another snowHead, Click the + to the left of the post, by the Poster's name, there you'll find a PM button.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry, Sorry- PM seems the way. Embarassed
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm teaching there this winter. Happy to meet up with anyone willing to be a new ski bud. Might have learnt a few secret places by then too.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
clarky999, looks like a good team building for your Japan trip mate, has the makings of an epic one!! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hi looks like a good mix building ive been going for 10yrs always fun,lots of other places close to niseko to ski alway safer skiing with others i arrive jan 18 -till feb 8th i intend to mix it up a bit and ski other local areas using public transport or charted bus from other resorts which was really good this year if they do it again, so if it works iam good to meet others doing the same looking forward and hope we get those big powder days on our time there
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey guys! Are y'all still looking for ski buddies? I'm very tempted to go... I have most of January free and I can pretty much go anywhere. Was thinking about Switzerland or Austria, but fondue/schnitzel vs. Sapporo ramen? Of course ramen wins!! Very Happy

I'm 30-ish... kinda intermediate. Ski mostly blues with friends but I can do reds and easy blacks if coerced. NehNeh My biggest problem is that I'm afraid of going fast. Maybe some lessons will help. Embarassed
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
cucumber, welcome to snowHeads!

Do you ski off-piste? It's an awful long way to go (assuming you're UK based) to ski Niseko's relatively small piste network.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oh it doesn't matter. My company pays for my flights. I'd go there just for the food alone. NehNeh

But no I cannot really ski off-piste. I would very much like to try though. Smile
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
cucumber, fortunate position to be in! For the majority of people making the journey to Niseko from Europe the only reason will be to ski off-piste in what is usually superlative snow. Having said that, Niseko is a great place to learn to ski off-piste as there is plenty of gentle terrain and usually the snow is very easy to get to grips with. One of the regular posters on the forum MikePow has taught in Niseko for several seasons and I'm sure he'd be happy to advise on instructors if you want to make the transition from piste to off-piste.

Oh, and the food is amazing! I've been for the last few seasons and you can get an idea of the cuisine and some of the skiing from this photo gallery from last winter.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
toro, About food - remember to order "Natto" Toofy Grin Mr. Green
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Haha. Natto is awesome with rice. NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy