Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which 2013 Ski Show To Attend?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The London Ski Show by VOS has been getting smaller and smaller over the last few years, so I was going to give the Birmingham show a bash this year instead. However, I see it's been cancelled because VOS (Ski + Snowboard Magazine) are running a new show in Manchester over the same period.

My question is, where are people heading this year? Do you think the London show will now be better attended because Birmingham isn't running?

Cheers, Rob.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Living 20 minutes from the venue, I'll be attending the Manchester show; it's long overdue. I do, however, hope it's a better offering than the last Manchester shows.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I noticed that with the shows you can get a free days skiing in Verbier (amongst others). As I'll have a few days in Verbier this winter, paying the £12 entry fee for the show has saved me £50 or so.

It helps get me in the mood for the new season so I always enjoy going along to the London show, I just don't expect to find many bargains unfortunately. I also have all the gear I need, I think, but I'm sure something shiny will catch my eye. One year I walked away with a fantastic raclette/pierrade machine, which has been used many times.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very few in Brum will bother going to London - too expensive, too much hassle. A few may go to Manchester instead - but far fewer than would have gone to the NEC.

We might have bothered with Manchester - but now off to Tignes that week instead.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I always enjoy the London show and it feels like the start of the ski season for me - but at £18 per adult ticket I'm not sure I'll bother.
Any SnowHeads know of any discount codes for the London show?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
eb40 gets 40% off if used before 15th Sept
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dhorst, normally some free entry codes circulating on Facebook a few days before.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Are there any discount codes or complimentary tickets for the Manchester ski show available yet?
EventCity in Manchester from 25 to 27 October
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think SkiShow13 works for that. GB Ski Club are offering 50% off - use SKICLUB241 in the promo box Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Will Snowheads have a stand at either of these?
There has been a stand at the NEC for the last few years but that isn't happening this year.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It says there will be tour operators there at the manchester one , but will it be "come to Austria/America/Canada" types rather than say inghams, total, crystal ect ?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy