Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski pants wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i have the phenix ski coat which has the various badges and i think it looks great. i want a similar looking salopette but cannot find anythign suitable. the phenix ones are all plain. does anyone know of any?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Buy some badges from EBay or similar and attach to the trousers?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mk28, your post is a bit vague...any of these?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=phenix+ski+jacket&rlz=1C1GGGE_en-gbGB470GB472&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=bj8vUuWWMOfA7Ab6iYH4AQ&biw=987&bih=636&sei=sD8vUsj4BM-ShQeqsIGYDg
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shimmy Alcott, I doubt it since they're all jackets and he's asking about ski pants....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Buy some badges from EBay or similar and attach to the trousers?

if you sew them on with a nice thick darning needle, it will increase the breathability. Skullie
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sorry coat is similar to the white one on the left. i have tried before with badges and it just didnt quite work. id love phenix to do a similar pant but they are all plain
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just take the plain pants to a tattoo artist, he will copy the design for you on to the trousers.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Raceplate, he's described his jacket in the OP; he wants pants to match. Finding a pic of the jacket would help in the search for the pants...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Shimmy Alcott, it's just a woman's logical way of thinking about it..... wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=phenix+ski+coat+black&client=safari&hl=en-gb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=F6UvUoryHaHB7Abv_oDQAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=768&bih=928#biv=i%7C37%3Bd%7Cjlr8nyrQPJ5liM%3A this is similar mine
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
After all looking the part is important.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy