Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine hotel advice, please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am taking a very special person to Morzine for her 50th birthday in January. I am undecided on what hotel to book as I have only been there once and have no experience of any of them. I stayed in a chalet but it was 20 minutes walk away from Pleney.

I'm considering the Champs Flueris and the Samoyede. Should I be looking at any others for a special week on the snow?

Criteria:
It needs to be Morzine.
It needs to be no more than a very short walk from Pleney, no buses or taxis please.
It needs superior rooms.
It needs to be half board with good food.

All advise gratefully received.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Call Ski Morzine and see if you can get in the Savoy, it's a chalet, and it's bloody awesome.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Look no further than the Champs Fleurie. Lovely hotel, good food, 10 seconds from Pleney and new spa for 13/14 winter.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Stayed at The Farmhouse winter before last - historic, very comfortable and great food

http://thefarmhouse.co.uk/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Farmhouse
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Stayed in the Champs Fleurie in Feb this year. Really liked it, to the point we'll probably go there again next year. Great position on the piste right next to the Pleney lift - ski in/out. The woowoo train stops right outside to go to the Super Morzine lift. Great food and run by charming family with very good staff. The (private) bar/lounge faces the piste with fire - lovely to sit in at end of day & watch the last skiers come down. Afternoon cake as well. Our room wasn't great but we did have a cheaper room. They have nicer ones.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy