Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Burtons boards get 3 yrs bumper to bumper !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Burtons snowboards warranty just got 2 years added and it was pretty good before... unless this is old news ?
Probably just boards.
If you likey its a online clip on the burton site http://news.burton.com/discover-the-channel/three-year-plan-warranted-use-of-the-channel noting some prototype design guy nicknamed "thunder" getting a mention as part of the sales marketing.
Maybe JG of past fish design kept a low profile during this one or has moved up not wanting a nickname.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 29-08-13 2:20; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
TBH, and im sure its prettty uncool to like Burton nowadays, but I have bought mostly burton gear due to availability here, but I think the gear is absolutely awesome, and now riding my second burton set up, along with all the additionals, i couldnt be happier. Things like lifetime guarantees on bags and bindings and stuff, is pretty cool. As a psuedo cool 37 year old nubee boarder, I think Burton hit the ball out the park!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Burtons innovations continue.
With a 4 channel mount splitboard the Landlord. The 4 channel board is in conjunction or partnership with Voile interface and Sparks latest pinless Tesla binding system also having burton straps.
Late 2014 release, something the rental market will like for ease of setup along with many other users getting 3yrs warranty .
It will just be a matter of time before a splitboard boot arrives from burton other companys have them already.
Prior does 3 yrs now as well.

K2 also has a channel or track ultradream split like burtons new system and the womans northern lite tracked split coming so are going the same way and bringing a stepin system back called the kwicker.

Split Bindings systems are out from NZ Europe and America even SP bindings is making them.. a whole board setup is produced in Innsbruck ready to ride locally.

So lots gear in all areas of backcountry is increasing seasonally again which means a lot more ski and board tracks offpiste.

You really have no time to think about what brands popular or uncool you would have to be watching or sitting around rather than getting some.

Last season I rode my smallest pow board ever so I could access very tight trees on my own in lower snow depths....fun but a sign of the times .

Crowds are whats really uncool (not burton) the crowds tend towards big brands although its prudent to cherry pick the best items from the big players.
They have such a large selection some is just pricepoint or more temporary market momentum items where other single items can be excellent and well proven over time.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy