Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Owners - Anyone have an apartment to rent my wife and i for a year?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads,

We are lucky in that we've a year or so to enjoy and we wan't to make the most of it.

Maybe you'd like some security with a year's rent up front or to have no void periods or pay some of that nasty tax or you just can't get out this season?
In return for a full year (give or take) we'd be looking for something a bit bigger than a 17m2 ski-box. It could be out of town, we have wheels and
we'd consider anywhere. It'd be a base for ski/touring/biking and flying not a booze den.

We're getting on, 36 and 38, a Pharmacist and Surveyor so not our first adventure but the flip side is we're not going to wreck the place
and we can provide good references via our last two landlords in Austria.

We're flexible (by nature not touch the toes style sadly), so we'd consider any type of place/ arrangement, vamoosing for peak periods if it helps. That's the beauty of this forum. We could use an agency but we'd far rather approach similar minded people direct who do what we love doing too, who know's what might turn up?

I'm pretty handy with a screwdriver and the likes so i could do the odd thing that needs done or errands etc. Flexible like i said.

So c'mon folks lets see what's out there!

Best Regards

Robin

(Failing any of the above feel free to propose nice places on a normal season let....wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
'Alpine addict' will be worth a shout for sure. You could also look at our place but think its probably too big for your requirements. PM me directly if you would like, or AA for his place obviously!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
futurecut wrote:
We're getting on, 36 and 38...

Yeah, I suggest a retirement home.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
futurecut, Ideally where would you like to live for your year?

Please email me (marcellus@livetheseason.com) and we can discuss a few options for you
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
futurecut, I have a house in Bourg d'Oisans which I'm considering letting. 58 sq metres, one double bedroom, bathroom, living room/kitchen. Heating is electric/woodburner and the place has wifi, parking and a cave with washer/dryer and storage for skis/bikes/firewood/other stuff. Bourg d'Oisans is handy for Alpe d'Huez, 2Alpes, La Grave and Serre Chevalier as well as the various resorts round Grenoble. Lots of road and mountain biking in the summer. Message me if you're interested.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi, Have a look at www.auhof.co.at it is in Niederau, Austria
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thx dennisp, futurecut, Hi there... I have 2 apartments, being renovated currently, in Les Contamines and am looking for tenants... Without wanting to do a sales pitch on here, I will PM you, or send me a message and we can chat more if you're interested...

Thx AA
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Bourg d'Oisans

is lovely - had holidays there several times and loved the place and the area!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bode Swiller wrote:
futurecut wrote:
We're getting on, 36 and 38...

Yeah, I suggest a retirement home.

Jeez, as I'm getting close to being old enough to be your dad, I'll just shoot myself now

I was still raising hell at your age
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ahem Smile see my post.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Fri 30-08-13 12:26; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
futurecut wrote:
Hi Snowheads,

I'm pretty handy with a screwdriver and the likes so i could do the odd thing that needs done or errands etc. Flexible like i said.

You might need a work permit Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Robin,

I have a small (22m2) appartment in a lovely old French building in Chamonix. There is also a cave which gives room for all your gear. I am looking for some nice tenants to rent on a long term basis preferably. If you want any more information send me an email and I can send you some pictures and more info. I'm not sure if it's a bit too small for what you're looking for but thought I'd drop you a line. My email is nicnak50@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Nic
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nicnak50, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

The OP started their search over a year ago, so may well have concluded things by now. That said, no update from them, so I'd suggest dropping them a PM (private message) which will hopefully trigger a response. Send/Read messages button, top left of your sH page Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Aye, be intersting to see how this panned out...............hopefully it worked out for them
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Might still be in a basement at a secret chalet in CH.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy