Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

has anyone used mountvacation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all. has anyone used or have any reviews on http://www.mountvacation.com. looking to book with them but not 100% sure. seems very good. help would be appreciated. many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know nothing about them. Two things would concern me re the web site, no physical address is given, and the emergency phone number starts 00386 which is Croatia.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes they are a foreign based company
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also never used them/heard of them, but looks like they've been around since 2008 and they got a nod in the telegraph in 2010, with the same telephone number as they still have. Lack of any form of postal address makes me raise an eyebrow, and they aren't ABTA, but then as a Slovenian company they wouldn't necessarily need to be...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks like a hotel room search engine, I.e. like bookingdotcom. Only difference is you pay up front instead of giving your secure card details for the rate to be charged after your stay. Why would you want to do that rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ok well they have said we only need to pay the deposit now with free cancellation until November. does anyone have a discount code with erna low as they are the other option but are slightly more expensive so a discount code would be good.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hello Everyone. Just came accross this topis about MountVacation.com
I am the CEO and founder of the MountVacation.com company. We are on the market since 2008 and we are an online booking engine for mountain holidays. Since we do not offer only accommodation, we cannot opperate on taking credit card just as a guarantee, but we need to process the money. Skipasses, ski lessons, transfers from the airports etc. cannot work just with credit card guarantees.
Booking.com is taking credit cards and sends them via fax machine to the hotel owners and majority of them would store reservations with all your details for quite some time, sometimes monts, years. Probably not the best option, but most of the end users wouldn't know that.
MountVacation.com is Slovene based company backed with venture capital and holds tour operator and travel agency licence which is similar to ABTA in UK. Slovenia is using similar regulations to UK in travel industry.

If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact me Happy
Dejan
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy