Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot update

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Drove up to Bicester today to see CEM, regarding my beastly boots. Spent a good hour and a half there (bumped into another Snowhead - you know who you are Smile ). It seems I need to do some muscle stretching exercises to loosen up my achilles tendons and also have heel lifts for now.
Great guy. Very knowledgable and friendly!
I'll be testing the 'improved feet' and heel lifts in a couple of weeks (must not get bored of the calf torture thingy) and will take it from there. Hubs also had new footbeds made. He's very happy.
It may be that I just haven't been fitted with the right boot for me (accidentally tried a very comfy pair today that would go perfectly with my skis Toofy Grin ).
Whichever way, I think I'm going to be sorted this season. Fingers crossed etc etc...

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 11-08-13 1:02; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
might want to try some calf rollers too
https://www.physique.co.uk/dolc_product.asp?CaNo=58&SubId=95&PCId=683
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Neville Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Neraida, It was nice to meet you both yesterday while we were there. Colin nearly had a shop full at one point, poor guy Toofy Grin

Hopefully you'll be pain free, but as you say the option is there for new boots wink A worthwhile experience going to see him.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My bindings may also need to be tweaked. For now though, it's sore calves. Nice boots by the way Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy