Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow and Rock website domain unrenewed...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What does this mean? Admin error or something more sinister?

see here : http://www.snowandrock.com

At the minimum at bit of a boo-boo....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It probably means that their IT team missed the renewal of their hosting contract or the finance department delayed the payment too long, and the provider cut them off. If I was running the systems for a major brand, the contract would auto-renew, payment would be by direct debit, and any provider who cut me off would be an ex-provider in very short order. I suspect someone is feeling uncomfortable at the moment...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
?? working for me.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mishmash, site back up. Looks like expiration date was 24th July but only renewed this morning at 06:22, although hard to say for sure. I would guess it just got missed!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bizzare - still not working for me . either direct or through google. or on firefox (I m on safari normally). Weird. I just wondered whether the new CEO's strategy was to ditch online!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

Looking for a one-piece?
Works for me. There's a sale on.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yup, now works for me as well!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well wow that's embarrassing for them, my guess would be that they were either changing providers of web service or something like that, its pretty difficult to miss your renewal of a web domain name, there are reminders everywhere on your systems.

Just checked and Snow and rock awarded their web site management to btfresca.com on a three year contract back in 2010, might of course be a coincidence, their site programming says its still btfresca.com running it for them Puzzled

Ok back to check mine is auto renew? only the 5th time I have done that in the last month
Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy