Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family accomodation wanted in Val D'Isere next Feb please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI,
Does anybody have or know of an apartment for rent in Val D'Isere next season for Saturday 15th Feb to Saturday 22nd Feb. Needs to be able to accommodate 2 adults and 3 childerbeasts? Very close to the front de neige is preferable as my wife and all 3 kids seem to think I am a ski equipment carrying mule of some sort. Price must not be crippling please. Smile
Cheers
Clive
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Price must not be crippling please

In val d'Isere at half term? Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+1 Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ha bloody haha Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
beeryletcher, you have two threads with exactly the same question.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, yes well I wasn't sure which category would get most responses - I'm sure it's not against the law Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
beeryletcher, To be fair, there isn't a "Comedy" section.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
beeryletcher, I supposed you have tried the val d'isere tourist office. The web site is still dedicated to the summer season but the phone number should help you out. I think most agencies have not released their winter vacancies yet.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
johnE, Yep thanks - there are a few reasonable propositions (Val D'Isere Agence in particular has some reasonable options). Most agencies now have pricing in place and more properties seem to be added each week. What I was really wondering was if any Snowheads were owners that rented property directly. I like to explore every option before settling. For those that think it impossible to find something reasonable. I've got a list of 5 properties within 200m of the Front De Neige that can handle all 5 of my family for around £1000 all in. I don't think that is too crippling for a half-term price. Coupled with the fact that my wife works for Eurostar and gets enough free annual tickets for her personal use to get us there and back for free it's looking like it will happen. However, every few quid I can get off the apartment means more beer for me NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy