Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warren Smith Verbier Accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm looking at doing a Warren Smith week this year in Verbier on 14th Dec. Does anyone know off any accommodation in Verbier for one person. Happy to stay anywhere that's walking distance from centre and don't mind helping someone out with cash that's there for the season with a spare room. Any ideas greatfully received.

Mat
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MatUK, once the dates and booking details go up on the WS site, there's usually a link to pretty good discounted accomodation.

I wouldn't worry too much about location; the bus service in the Village is good. For the cheapest prices you could also look at Bruson.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MatUK, I went on one of the courses in April. I used myverbier.com to get a studio in the centre of town - being Verbier it wasn't cheap but I was staying longer than the standard week and so needed flexible dates. You should be able to get decent rates in December though as it is outside the peak season.

I'd guess that about half the people stayed in the Chalet Hotel de Verbier booked through the link on the site for Inghams, including some single travellers. This is also where the video reviews were held, and is dead centre in Verbier so ideally located. I'd say this was also the best for the social side of things as a lot of people here got together for drinks in the evening.

Also try a site/app like airbnb, where you can rent spare rooms or whole studios for the time that you need.

Just be sure you get the right resort....one guy on the course thought he was booked in Verbier, but was actually in La Tzoumaz so couldn't attend the evening reviews sessions.

By the way, the course was fabulous with great instructors. I enjoyed every moment of it, my skiing improved no-end, and we got to ski with a degree of style parts of Verbier I wouldn't have dreamed of when I started the course - Col des Gentianes, Tortin, Mt Gele.

Lots of people there had been on a Warren Smith course before, and most said they would do it again.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy