Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Freeze on Clapham Common - Now confirmed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Now, what about this ... I just got a call from a little birdy [you'll see him on this video] ...

http://youtube.com/v/JQWeYr81zTM

... who said that [based on his snowsports thrills there in 2010] Clapham Common might be a great location for Freeze, now that Battersea Pow Station is to be redeveloped from this autumn.

You never know!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 2-09-13 22:24; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Officially, it should be stressed that the new location of Freeze has not been confirmed. The dates are 27 Nov to 1 Dec (i.e. a 5-day affair, expanded from the previous 2 days) ... and I'd personally prefer Hampstead Heath (should the organisers care).

http://www.freezefestival.com/index.php
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?

However ... this Tweet from the organisers (over 2 weeks ago) ... suggests that the telephonic tweet from the little birdy was correct.

The last time sheep grazed on Clapham Common was 1914!

[that was a Bleat]
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A large bird told me it was going to be on Clapham Common - a lovely cottaging, dogging location so should pull a quality local crowd.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Get with the program, this was discussed ages ago.Bode Swiller, I hope you are not making any sly remarks about a snowHead?

Thanks for the tips though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller,
Quote:

should pull a quality local crowd

There is indeed quality to be found amongst the local crowd. Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pedantica, + 1
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Two months on ... Freeze now confirmed for Clapham Common 27 Nov - 1 Dec ...

http://www.freezefestival.com/index.php
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy