Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania - Left Luggage Store?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, planning to travel to La Tania in feb2014 on eurostar to moutiers so that we can get 8 days skiing in. Will be renting a private apartment. Need somewhere to store our bags on the 2 Saturdays whilst we ski. Anyone know if there is a baggage store?? Thanks....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's a good question. There's a new building extension next to the ticket office that's been built over the last 2 summers which was originally intended to be a crèche and a public storage/shower/changing facility. But I don't know if it was ever finished or if it's ended up as just a crèche. I didn't look closely when I was last there in April but it only looked half open at best. Should be fully functional for this winter though.

I'd contact the tourist office and ask them http://www.latania.com/tourist-office.html

Post the response, please - I'd like to know, too!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RacePlate - Thanks for quick reply. Will contact tourist office and post here.
Cheers.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
From LT Tourist Office:

"Hi,
We have baggage room. It's 2euros for 3 hours but if you want for a day or 2
days. You must see directly with the man in Winter or you can call to the
Mairie of la Perrière in January.
Best regards,

The team of tourism office,"

Roll on Feb................
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wannabeskiing, cheap enough! Thanks for posting and enjoy LT Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've been in the building where the luggage store is.. there are also showers to use in there, so if you want a quick wash before you travel you can. Again there is a very small charge to use the showers.

Coming in from the station the door for the luggage store and showers is at the bottom of the bulding on the road level. So get dropped of just before the bus stop. Once your bags are droppped off (I think you can't do this till at least 8am), you can get changed in the cubicles in the shower area, head up the lift in the building and straight out on to the slopes... couldn't be easer!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That sounds like a very useful and cheap, facility. Good thinking by the resort.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SnowRetreat, so they did get it up and running then! Sounds like a good facility, especially with so many apartment blocks in LT. I must go and be nosey next time I'm out.

Can you tell Toffa to put it on latania.co.uk if you see him? I remember seeing the original building plans on there but couldn't find any reference to luggage storage when I was looking under services earlier. Or was I looking in the wrong place? I'm presuming it could be a useful extra for some of your customers.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sounds good.
Had similar situation in Mottaret two winters ago and they had no facilities at all. We had to ask rental agency and they literally kept our luggage under they desks for the whole two Saturdays. No place to change so it was done on the train.
Not comfortable for both parties.

Looks like there are now those facilities in La Tania and Val Thorens.

It was a bit tiring but we absolutely loved the extra two days on the slopes.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy