Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski school in Saas Fee recomendation?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recomend a good ski school in Saas Fee, or Private instructor? Persoanl recommendations if at all possible!
Also, where is best for a pre-holiday confidence boost - Xscape or Tamworth?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sarah42, there is only one ski school in Saas Fee. The office is at the corner of the square opposite the church and the meeting point is at the bottom of the nursery slopes. I haven't used the school, but my wife has and, no doubt will do so when we go back again. Ski school is Mon-Fri only (i.e., not Sunday) from 9.00 - 13.00, so you have to amuse yourself in the afternoon (or go for a private instructor). The way down from the upper slopes gets very busy just before lunch and at the end of the day. It will be fine with an instructor, but the alternative is to stay up high until the end of the afternoon and then catch one of the gondolas down.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thankyou.
Can anyone tell me why it says "down a crevasse" under my user name? It feels like a comment on my Mental Health...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy