Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ST Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Does anyone know of a chalet or failing that a hotel that has proper twin bedded rooms, not Austrian twins in St Anton? Thanks. Alastair
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know there were some rooms in some chalets that had separate beds that can be pushed apart, not sure if they still do as it was a couple of years back I was working in them. How many rooms/people are you looking for?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's the 'Elfie' which is run by Total. It has huge twin bedded rooms, with enough space between its beds to swing several cats.

http://www.skitotal.com/accommodationdetails.aspx?accomId=3034

It's about a 10 minute walk from the Galzigbahn but when I was there had an arrangement for free ski & boot lockering at the nearby Jennewein shop & hire.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Thanks for replying. I organise a trip for my walking group and others who tag along for between 10 and a max of 16. Austrian twins are not suitable really for people who don't know each other that well and I fancy St Anton next year Alastair!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've had plenty of guests over the years who don't know one another well stay in Austrian twins no problem. You do get the odd person that moves the mattress on to the floor and sleeps there.

The St Martin, also operated by Ski Total, has beds that can be separated, can't remember if it was all rooms or not tho. Also Chalet Rosmarie (Skiworld) has some rooms with beds that can be separated, room 1 being one of them but I can't remember the others (they are doing work in some of the rooms this summer, but whether that involves changing the beds I don't know).
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
please excuse my naïveness... what's Austrian twin bed? I've only ever stayed in a proper Double whilst in Austria
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
An Austrian twin is two separate single mattresses sat side by side within one large frame and so cannot be separated.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also has separate duvets and pillows as well as bottom sheets. It essentially 2 twin mattresses in a 2m x 2m frame. I have often ended up sharing with others I do not know prior to a course beginning. I have also shared with male friends who are just that friends. The only people I know who make a big song and dance about it all seem to be Brits and Americans! Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy