Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen apartments agency?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everybody!
I spent the last season in Pas delacasa, Andorra.
Together with some friends i'm hoping to spend the next winter in Mayrhofen.
Last season we came up with the idea late and found lots of local agencies to pick from and got a great flat for a great price!
Now i have started searching for local agencies in Austria thinking that it should be easy but i can't seem to find anything!!!
Can anyone help me and tip me how to find people who i can speak to and find a flat for the season?!
Does anyone have contacts or has spent there a season and can give me some mails?
Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good luck with Mayrhofen, I know people who have done seasons there but struggled to find season rentals there.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The gasthof zillertal have some apartments. If not a lot of people stay there for a few weeks and look for something whilst they are there. The http://www.heimatstimme.at/ is the local paper which may have the odd one in. Good luck!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is it just you or how many? Do you plan to get work? If so what and where? Finally how old/fussy/rich are you? There may be a couple of options, agencies don't exist but might be able to point you in the right direction (unless you are looking for a penthouse suit)

M
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy