Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best Places to Eat in Soelden?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Title says it all, first trip next jan.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Salino's just up the road from the giggijoch was our night off favourite.

Uncle toms was good, nanus does the best kaseschinckentoste and great espresso the bergland hotels restraint was always fully booked for their fondue. Avoid giggitenne its quite expensive and not great from what our guests told us.

On the mountain, the bar at the end of run 11 opposite the lift station does the best burger in resort, the obstelhutte was good, the other two gutted on run 11 were good to. The Salomon bar on rettenbach does the best espresso.

Nick
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't really go out and eat much in Soelden during those 4 days I'm there for WC races, so I'm sure I'm missing whole bunch of things Smile But personally, I wouldn't go to Onkel Tom. It's nice place and everything, but their food is everything but good. Pizzas are something what I wouldn't dare to call pizza, even in Austria. So for pizza, I rather go to hmm... no idea what's name. It's next house after Shell gas station when coming to Soelden. Could it be Pizza King? Next to that, Hacienda in Freizeit arena is pretty good too if you are in sort of Mexican food.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try Die Alm, on the main street: http://www.die3guatn.com/die-alm/

It's a nice rustic place that does lovely local mountain specialities like Tiroler Groestl etc. Mrs MA and I have enjoyed 3 meals there on separate vists to Soelden.

We've enjoyed the Mexican too: http://www.die3guatn.com/hacienda/

Can't remember the names of other places - but a fair few places to pick from, serving the usual pizzas, Wienerschnitzel etc.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy