Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chemmy needs a lift...

Poster: A snowHead
From her fb page

Quote:
Looking for a lift, train schedule is stressful - anyone at Munich airport tomorrow pm traveling to Innsbruck? Silly me was too late in booking a shuttle OOPS
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shimmy Alcott, Just sent her a message! If I can't get home I might as well play taxi driver as I have the day off anyway. wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The power of snowHeads! Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shuttle?
A boat might be more useful Wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pedantica wrote:
The power of snowHeads! Very Happy

^+1
Samerberg Sue, if you do give Chemmy a lift you can remind her that she's already met a few other snowheads when she skied with us at Hemel snow dome a couple of years back. Wink Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alastair Pink, NO WAYY??!!
When was that?

I have a fondness for ladies in lycra and racing ski boots.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alastair Pink, Not heard anything back but she is not going to be able to go by train as the all the lines are closed going south and east of Munich into Austria. Either the lines are flooded, buried or trees and mudslides have closed the tracks.

I will send her my mobile number and if she still needs a lift, she can have one. About an hour from me to the airport and the road is fine. As far as I know the road over to Innsbruck from Munich is also OK as well, although the Mittenwald section could easily be closed if there is much more rain. Confused Mud slides and stone fall being the dangers there.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ALQ wrote:
Alastair Pink, NO WAYY??!!
When was that?

I have a fondness for ladies in lycra and racing ski boots.

It was at the Snowheads first get together at the newly opened Hemel snowslope in 2009 when about 150 Snowheads turned up - see http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=51775&highlight=hemel+chemmy+alcott&start=1640

I think if you go to page 43 of the thread you'll see a few more photos of Chemmy with assorted illustrious Snowheads.... Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think Chemmy has posted on FB that she's now been able to get a place on a shuttle transfer so she doesn't need Samerberg Sue to give her a lift, but she was most thankful for the offer. Smile

Oh well, at least this thread was an excuse to bring up the subject (and a few photos) of Chemmy in her lycra suit..... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alastair Pink, I'd forgotten what a brilliant do that was. Shame they don't happen any more.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks Alastair Pink. Looked like great fun.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Alastair Pink, yep - just had a thank you message from her as well - I told her she can contact me any time she needs a transfer in a hurry. If I can help spare some of her hard-earned sponsorship pennies than there are a few more to spend on training rather than transfers. rolling eyes Toofy Grin

Now at home 24 hours after leaving Berlin (a mere 600kms away) - average speed for the journey home was about 45km/hr according to the computer in the car - so much for no-limit motorways in Germany huh! Puzzled wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'd put my Hemel video up again but last time I got accused of focusing too much on Chemmy's ar$e Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Samerberg Sue, aw, I would have loved that lift to have worked out! Maybe next time!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Claude B, put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on Twisted Evil
latest report
ricfrench, Ha ha, you can access it from My Videos link in my signature.
ski holidays
Claude B, FFS!! Can't you use a ZOOM lens properly???!!
Twisted Evil
snow report
ALQ, Embarassed It was a very old video camera, probably about 10 years old then. Replaced it soon after.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy