Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ESF Kids Competition Level

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

looking for some advice.

My boys will be 8 and 9 next year and already race regularly on dry slopes.

Looking at ski school for next year. We have used Magic in La Tania until now but they don't offer race training outside school holidays and we're going to La Tania first week Feb 2014.

Has anyone put their kids in the ESF Competition level classes. We're looking at the full day package. this includes a 2hr lunch break but can't find any info on where that is and what the food is like. They'll eat most things but I think andouillette may be an offal too far.

Cheers

Jon
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you are not really committed to La Tania, then have a look at Flaine SuperSki...

http://www.flainesuperski.com/home.htm

They are used by quite a few brit racers...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ESF will probably be cuisses de grenouille, escargots, boudin and gizzards or failing that ham and cheese baguette.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
davidof wrote:
ESF will probably be cuisses de grenouille, escargots, boudin and gizzards or failing that ham and cheese baguette.

Don't forget the mid morning break for a quick 'Café & Petit Blanc' and the after lunch 'Vin Rouge'. wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jonathancarty, My daughter went through the ESF system, hadnt raced but really liked the competition classs except for having to ride a poma all day on the stad, couldnt work out why they couldnt use the chair lift like everyone else ! The food was fine except for the trauma of learning that Lapin meant eating bunnies snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for responses, looks like it's a goer then.

skimottaret, I think they'll be ok with lapin. I've just discovered the French translation for "hamster" is "hamster" so there's no way they'll get that past them!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy