Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking for some advice and also a boarding buddy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all

have been away from the whole snow scene for a while and now looking to get back into it (as well miss it) but not to sure
how to go about it, the nearest snow dome is hemel and been looking on there site to see if they do some sort of refresher lesson,
where as before i would just go straight on the main slope but as been away for a few yrs dont really want to do that ...any advice would be good thx

also when i start going back up there, i really dont want to go on me little ownsome where as before my ex partner used to ski.

so would be looking for someone, if interested around the brighton to littlehaptom area who would be up for going up at once a month or every 3 weeks
i do drive so thats no problem ...if interested pm me or reply on here

thx
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
See this thread for the first in a series of casual meet ups for the summer. New people always welcome

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=100159

You probably haven't lost all your skills provided you wern't a raw beginner and the Hemel slope isn't that scary. Provided you can ride a drag you can always get off halfway up while you build confidence.

That said group lessons are probably dirt cheap at the momet on quiet season so sign up for the level you think you're at?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hey fluffycarrotnose,

I think I agree with fatbob, that unless you were a total beginner still i'd just go and try out as he said the slope at hemel is not steep and the snow is soft, having said that the only reason not to take tuition is financial - if you can afford it always take it.
good luck with finding riding buddies.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy