Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oh my goodness, I simply MUST have a go at this!//OOOAAAAA RAZZ DAT SHIZZ BLUDZ, BLESS!

Poster: A snowHead
http://vimeo.com/61476849

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 24-04-13 17:08; edited 3 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you know where in Japan they were?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mosha Marc, I'm sure (somewhere) it said Hakuba, but other than that no idea!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
says Hakuba in vimeo tags
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mosha Marc, the pheonix hotel sponsor at end could mean they were based in happo one ,hakuba but think they were shot in a few places,

clarky999,be careful that nippon snow can spoil you for life Cool
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
clarky999, will you spend your time screaming like a girl when you get there? Wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Loved the Experts Onry sign Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Disgusting! Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Arno wrote:
clarky999, will you spend your time screaming like a girl when you get there? Wink

Most likely! Just hoping I won't have to 'fake it!'
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
clarky999, yes, yes you should.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
clarky999, The grammar of your thread title makes my toes curl in horror, but the skiing in the video makes my heart soar.

I was pretty unexcited by the skiing in 'Chamonix Update' that looked, TO ME, like struggling up something steep and then struggling back down again. But this.....just looks like HUGE fun.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
foxtrotzulu, better now? wink

I know what you mean, 'freeriding' (on manageable terrain) vs gnar... Personally I like me a bit of both, though overall I prefer terrain that's manageable enough for me to 'get rad' and let loose on. OTOH, there is also something great about the focus and adrenaline of skiing lines with little room for error though, and the satisfaction afterwards.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I never thought I'd say this but that really needs a soundtrack.................. otherwise Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I wish to complain about the plummy language being used in the thread title as it is no longer down wiv da kidz.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The thread title is now absolutely spiffing. Thank you Clarky. The new title has me chuffed to buggery.
ski holidays
Jokes innit
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy