Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowfinders - anyone used them?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As above - online agency for finding ski holidays or accommodation - any opinions or experiences Puzzled

TIA
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never used them. According to linked in were founded in 2000. Website looks decent enought with what looks to me an open and information About Us page. What are your requirements? Have you used this sort of agency before?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - would usually do the whole thing DIY but the idea of letting someone else (with access to lots of options) narrow down the choices, appeals. In the past we've used Iglu for packages and Chalets Direct for owner-run places. The website is pretty good I thought
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have used them for the last two years (see Sauze TR) and they've been excellent both times, customer service is particularly top notch (I seem to remember they had won some award for it last time I booked), would recommend.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have just used them to book next year's trip - my own research was going round in circles and I thought it might be useful to have an expert assist - they found other options I hadn't discovered, although in the end I did plump for one of my alternatives - but I still booked through them as they were very helpful.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Do they find flights? That's always the biggest obstacle for me, either finding a TO or scheduled airline that offers suitable flights. For example I'd love to go to the Dolomites at some point but the TOs only seem to fly from Gatwick?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
queen bodecia, YHM Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
queen bodecia, Crystal fly Manchester to Verona for their Dolomites packages and Ski Total go Manchester to Innsbruck (closer). Is Manchester too far for you?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
queen bodecia, i have no idea give them a call, they were very helpful
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
queen bodecia, Birthday Bash next year? Cool You can fly to Venice MP from Birmingham (Monarch, I think). From there we caught a bus to Arabba which is organised by various hotels in the area. I believe there is a bus to other Dolomiti resorts too. It's not expensive because some of the hotels subsidise it so, if you were going independently, you'd have to choose one of the hotels that is listed. We did this last year but flew BA from Gatwick this year as it was cheaper, even including the extra petrol and higher parking charges. But there are 2 of us so probably not worth it for you anyway. Let me know if you want any more info
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Scarlet, Manchester is doable, less than 2 hours away, so thanks.

maggi, bash dates no good for me sadly.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy