Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

INCREDIBLE Skills

Poster: A snowHead
Man! This is my brother, please say he's bad Very Happy

http://youtube.com/v/F-msktLNuY8
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So he has the same taste in jackets as you ? and skis just like you Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
feet too close together
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Deja Vu?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Must be good weed in Poland or something! Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Bones wrote:
So he has the same taste in jackets as you ? and skis just like you Toofy Grin
And an equally odd way of coming to a stop! Do you think we might be feeding a troll?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davkt, well his "about" bit on youtube is less than polite

"Subscribe or go take a sh i t.
Yours truly, Mike."

think i'll go take...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mike ImAwesome, feet too close together, arms all over the place.

I guess you perform as the "(not) Awesome Brothers"?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
He skis in the backseat, he pivots the start of all his turns so doesn't get any performance from the skis until the the last phase of the turn, he has poor body management and his stance width wouldn't be great for long, high speed turns.

Mike ImAwesome, does that make you feel better? wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Oh dear, oh dear! Just when we were probably all beginning to think that maybe Mike had inadvertently come across as a complete plonker and that he probably wasn't that bad after all, he goes and posts this video. I could probably forgive the daft and incorrect title 'INCREDIBLE skills", but sort of idiot starts a post with "Man!". I think that's probably even worse than "Dude!!"

Quote:

davkt, well his "about" bit on youtube is less than polite

"Subscribe or go take a sh i t.
Yours truly, Mike."

That is really crass.

On the basis that nobody could be quite so much of an back bottom in real life I have to agree that he's probably a troll.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sucks to be yooooooooou.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
^^ You're all wrong.

Line choice is the worst thing about the skiing - should have been 5 metres to the right.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
clarky999 wrote:
^^ You're all wrong.

Line choice is the worst thing about the skiing - should have been 5 metres to the right.
Well yes, but had he been there would we have seen him flow down the mountain in quite the same way?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sorry..... Have I missed something? Isn't this the same vid that he previously posted....... Could just me my old age kickin in ..... Sad
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
AJQ wrote:
Sorry..... Have I missed something? Isn't this the same vid that he previously posted....... Could just me my old age kickin in ..... Sad

yep, yep and yep
latest report
YBY ! Toofy Grin
snow report
AJQ, Bangor?? (leans over and waves out the window) snowHead
snow report
Ok ,ok , point taken.... Happy just back from a long hard day at the office ..... Toofy Grin just some of the previous posts were" interesting" as I couldn't find those actual comments on YT ...... ????
Have the comments been removed ?
snow conditions
Thornyhill, did you get up to the Mournes this year? Unfortunately I missed out this time around...... Sad
Supposedly there has been some really good conditions up there recently Happy
ski holidays
AJQ Nah - Spent ages looking for a ski hire shop in Newcastle. This is the first time I have regretted always hiring skis. There was still snow on Craigantlet today. Not enough to ski on, but I would guess that the Mournes would still be offering some opportunities.
latest report
You mean ski rental...?
ski holidays
Flew over the top of them yesterday morning, looks like most of the snow up there is gone now. Could see some great potential runs up there though snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy