Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet 2024 winter flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
zikomo wrote:
I booked around 0845 for the first half term week. Flights outbound on the Saturday were around £100, and I around £40 for the Friday. around £100 for return on Sat 17th. Edinburgh to Milan. Just looked again and they are up a bit at £52 for Fri 9th Feb, £137 for Sat 10th and £170 for Sat 17th. So I was a bit lucky but even as it stands now that's not terrible for the highest demand week. What is annoying is the flight back used to be mid-afternoon which was great as a relaxing end to the holiday. This year the flight was 0920 and they have stick with that, so a very early start t get to the airport on time! I would have booked to return on the Sunday but no flights available.

For those seeing astronomical prices for their routes I would hold on. Normally around late summer is cheaper too book, I think there is a lull in bookings which often sees some bargains pop up. Or look for alternative routes. Don't forget to look at other airlines and also reward flights.

When the only return flight scenario is silly early, for us we use another airline, airport or travel day.

We’re not early birds, it’d be a rubbish end to our holiday to get up at 3am after a troubled snooze.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
martyn76 wrote:
Was about to post that the EJ website is only showing flights until November for me, then I realised I'm reading an old thread. rolling eyes

+1

Initially I wondered why a load of SH’s had preferential access with EJ Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just got an email this morning - flights go on sale next Thursday (21st March).

Quote:
On Thursday 21st March, we’ll be releasing flights up to 2nd March 2025, and we wanted to give you a heads up before everyone else.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you @fixx. You're clearly a more highly regarded EasyJet Plus member than me, as I haven't received that email!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@fixx, Thank you!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jebroni3_16 wrote:
Thank you @fixx. You're clearly a more highly regarded EasyJet Plus member than me, as I haven't received that email!

Tell a lie. They did email me, but it wasn't filtered into my "Airlines" folder because they've been playing with their email addresses!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@jebroni3_16, I got the email this time - first time ever!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy