Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heather Mills targets spot on Britain's 2014 Winter Paralympic ski team

Poster: A snowHead
Ringo was talking to Macca about stuff and got on to the subject of his marriage to Heather. Ringo asked Paul if he went down on one one knee when he proposed to her, Paul responded "Don't ask such personal questions and how many times have I told you not to call her One Knee"

Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
God forbid she does well - there will be a mass breakout of schizophrenia.

"SHE'S A DISABLED SO SHE'S NICE AND SHE'S A MOTHER SO SHE'S GREAT AND SHE'S AN OLYMPIAN SO SHE'S A SAINT BUT SHE'S A DIVORCED SINGLE MOTHER SO SHE'S BAD AND SHE WAS MEAN TO A NATIONAL TREASURE SO SHE'S EVIL AND SHE REPLACED THE WONDERFUL LYNDA SO SHE'S A WICKED STEPMOTHER.... GAAAAAA"

U-turns of this speed should only be attempted by professionals wearing neck-braces.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Whitegold wrote:
Thornyhill wrote:
Whitegold wrote:
Cash is king, stoatsbrah.

You think? That is so sad

Which one would you rather be

Worth several million, divorced, no contact with your kids, 8000 sq ft house that you live in on your own, no personality that would allow the prospect of another relationship until you die, so you are going to be rich, sad and lonely for the rest of your days...

or

generally skint, modest house, you know you can pay the bills, wife and kids who love you and you love them. Every prospect of having several million laughs, but not much chance of having several million quid

IMHO - Cash is worthless. Happy times are king. Cash is like air. You only think about it when you don't have enough

Sane rich people are never lonely.

When you get rich, you are a winner.

People are attracted to winners like magnets.

Usually the wrong type of people though. If you're rich it must be hard to work out who's genuine and who's just a gold digger, oh, back to Heather Mills again......
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
ansta1 wrote:
Ringo was talking to Macca about stuff and got on to the subject of his marriage to Heather. Ringo asked Paul if he went down on one one knee when he proposed to her, Paul responded "Don't ask such personal questions and how many times have I told you not to call her One Knee"

Toofy Grin

It works better if the punchline is 'and please, call her Heather' because it lets the listener complete the gag for themselves, instead of handing it to them so explicitly.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shimmy Alcott, she owns a swish (as opposed to Swiss) chalet in Carinthia not far from the Molltal Glacier. Where would you rather be?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
To those of you who find her attractive, I've heard that she's a pushover.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
red 27 wrote:
Am i the only one who finds her super-hot? Embarassed

I know nothing much about her but just google imaged her and she looks ok.

http://mediaserver.dwpub.com/press-release/24088/Heather+Mills+Aspen.jpg

the snow in Aspen sucks though.

Not sure about her choice of skiwear here mind

I assume a large amount of fotoshopping going on here.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Where would you rather be?

you know where Id much rather be!! But at least Id be honest about it.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
davidof, her lycra clad figure looked amazing in the interview this morning
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
who would still do her?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
She used her divorce money to but her own personal plane!

And some hair removal cream for the other leg!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Her skiing has improved a lot over the last 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/disability-sport/20271726
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hmmm, is it me or is her accent all over the place in that piece?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
i met heather on two separate skiing for the disabled weekends. we had lunch a couple of times and spent a few hours in the bar each evening. i can only speak as i find and i thought she was great company on and off the slopes.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Looking at her in that swimsuit, she wouldn't need any extra airbags in an avalanche!
latest report
Boredsurfing wrote:
Hmmm, is it me or is her accent all over the place in that piece?

She sounds like she is from the north of England.
ski holidays
Nice advertising for atomic. I'll give her her due for her skiing but I still class her as a gold digger and I guess her accent is all over the place because she's trying to affect a particular accent and failing.

She seems to have a talent for self-advertising/aggrandizement on a big scale.

If she was a minger would she still get the same level of attention?

Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Well at least she she can take the plane to Austria (and the ladyshave for the other leg)...... ta dum (cue tumbleweed)....

Bad taste, "banterous" jokes aside I think it's great that she is achieving success and enjoyment from skiing and the snow, is n't that what we are all after?
snow report
I was totally unaware of her ambitions to Race at Sochi.

I didn't know anything about her time training for it. It's worth having a read on her Website to see her training regime and how many injuries she has had along the way.

http://www.heathermills.org/official/index.php/en/ski

Regardless of what people think of her and how she comes across in the media... I for one admire anyone, who puts in the effort and hard work to enjoy life and follow their dreams.

Having done a CADS course, I admire anyone with a disability who trys to Ski. It's hard enough with all body parts working.

Try skiing blind, on one leg only, with outriggers, in a chair, or totally dependent on another individual for guidance...which i've done all...and you will soon have the utmost respect for anyone with a disability.

To overcome your disability...plus train hard, compete and want to represent your Country in front of all the Watching World....is worthy of respect imho...regardless of whether you like their personality or not.
snow report
spud wrote:
I was totally unaware of her ambitions to Race at Sochi.

I didn't know anything about her time training for it. It's worth having a read on her Website to see her training regime and how many injuries she has had along the way.

http://www.heathermills.org/official/index.php/en/ski

Regardless of what people think of her and how she comes across in the media... I for one admire anyone, who puts in the effort and hard work to enjoy life and follow their dreams.

Having done a CADS course, I admire anyone with a disability who trys to Ski. It's hard enough with all body parts working.

Try skiing blind, on one leg only, with outriggers, in a chair, or totally dependent on another individual for guidance...which i've done all...and you will soon have the utmost respect for anyone with a disability.

To overcome your disability...plus train hard, compete and want to represent your Country in front of all the Watching World....is worthy of respect imho...regardless of whether you like their personality or not.

Absolutley
ski holidays
to get anywhere near a place on the Paralympic team she'd have to ski to an entirely different level from practically all of us on this forum - and if she has the skill, drive and determination to achieve that, good luck to her.

Most of the top athletes, in any field, are probably not very "nice" at all. They have to be uncommonly self-obsessed and one-track-minded.
ski holidays
pam w wrote:

Most of the top athletes, in any field, are probably not very "nice" at all. They have to be uncommonly self-obsessed and one-track-minded.

There is a difference between a petulant Lewis Hamilton who has always believed he is faster than anyone, and a petulant Heather Mills, who is a gold digger. I wouldn't call Mo Farrah, Usain Bolt, Steve Redgrave, Bradley Wiggans or Chris Hoy self obsessed though?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy