Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

21st Dec beginner resort recommendation snow sure.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just did some quick research on Alleghe. Looks very good. Problem is very few well actually only one direct flight and I don't fancy going to Munich and then have another 4 hour plus transfer. I also checked out SaasFe even the youth hostel although was a bit wary when I read youth hostel and being closer and I mean really close to being 50 how me and wife would fit in there. Anyway made no difference as no availability. The other issue I have I cant book till daughter can confirm she doesn't have an exam 21st of Dec I know what Uni has exams on a Saturday well apparently my daughters might have. If all else fails we can bunk in with biddpyat and head for Soll.

I really do have to say its so nice to see people sharing their experiences and recommendations. Does make it easier but at the same time harder to figure out whats best. Let us all just pray my daughter doesn't have an exam on 21st Dec.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy