Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski resort recommendations for family of 5?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flaine.. stay at terrasses d’helios .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not had any issues with French ski school. Had issues with Italian ones though!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Skifamily wrote:
adriangrogan wrote:
Jeez i'd be avoiding a layover with the kids!! The Ryanair Shannon flight is very early though but the upside is we were in the resort by 11am. Luckily our apartement was ready when we arrived so we checked in and got the kids fitted for skis all by 1.30. And we had a couple of hours messing around on slopes with them that afternoon which was such a bonus and a relaxing way to start the trip.
A quick search shows there's a Cork - Lyon Aer Lingus flight that is very cheap (relatively anyway) at the moment so that could work for you too. Lyon is convenient enough for a lot of resorts and I find it less hassle than Geneva. A private transfer to the likes of Les Arcs (why not go back if you liked it?) or La Tania would be a little over 2 hours all going to plan traffic-wise.

Thanks so much again for the the Aer Lings tip!! I ended up booking the flight from Cork-Lyon for less than 600eur return for the 5 of us. That's incredible value. Now to figure out which ski-resort to go from there! starting to consider Alp D'huez simply because it's one of the closest high-altitude resorts...but still thinking of Les Arcs, althought I had forgotten how expensive lift passes are there!

Good for you. Glad to hear the flights worked out.
Have a great time in La Rosiere! Will be interested to hear what you make of it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy