Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Instructor Season in Austria - which resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@miko1109, Are you likely to go to St Anton or another resor? I’m English / German, going to be there for a season, graduated uni last year.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can’t say for sure in 24/25 season but my son worked at Kirchberg ski school and he got accommodation provided foc
Also got paid a set monthly amount whether he was working or not
Also got paid two weeks leave and a bonus for completing the season

I can also say for certain that you no longer get free drinks in the Eisbar he did then a few years back

But he was treated fairly, as at the same time a friends son who was working in the Red Devils ski school in Kitz only got paid for days he worked

You would be in the minority of Nationalities as the vast majority of instructors are Dutch though he’s still in contact with loads so they’re a friendly bunch
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy