Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Matter settled with Massif Soleil Transfers. Post deleted.

Poster: A snowHead
holidayloverxx wrote:
Mountain out of a molehill for sure....BUT Massif's comments to a customer are absolutely disgraceful. What sane customer service organisation uses such immoderate language, calls a customer a sad little man and in writing..then publishes it! Not that I'm ever likely to need it but if the need does arise I will avoid this company for sure.

Fair play to them, they said what they thought, instead of writing something else while thinking another. A refreshing bit of rude honesty.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
well thank you, thedavman, I will avoid this company.

Massif, this is not the way to deal with your customers. He booked a private transfer and should have been provided with one, email sent 8 hours before pick up is not an excuse. You saved yourself a hundred of euros by not sending a second van but damaged your reputation. Well done.

By calling him names and putting forward potentially libelous allegations on public forums in response to perfectly valid compliants you discredit yourself even more.

In a month or two everyone will forget what what was said in this thread, but googling your company name will come up with a dozen of these links. Many people will not bother to read through them, they will simply book with different company.

Good luck.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thedavman, you may be in many respects a thoroughly decent person, but you are wilfully trying to damage someone's business because of your personal experience. You wish us to believe that anyone else using this organisation will suffer an equally bad experience.

The fact is, most of us reading this appear to agree is wasn't such a bad experience. Certainly, on a scale of disasters it ranks very highly into the First World Problems category: You didn't have a private transfer, you didn't like the people you were with and the organisation didn't do what you wanted them to. And then, there's the other aspect, it reads very much as if the REAL problem is money, 10 or 20 euro. Don't be surprised that you aren't getting as much sympathy as you think you deserve.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Interesting life situation. My advice; forgive, forget and buy each other a drink next year.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wow, just wow boys. I'd have been pretty annoyed too if my private transfer unexpectedly became shared, especially with an irate family, and when it was supposed to be a treat (i know it's not logically a big deal #firstworldproblems, but in the heat of the moment I get why he blew up about it) and I was totally with davman on mail one (written in heat from the transfer from the look of it) and indeed mail two until the last few lines, but the escalation on both sides belies belief. That said imo the onus was on the company to be the calm one and try and placate an angry and off-balance customer (offer congratulations and ask the driver to pickup a bottle of champagne before dropping them off maybe?) rather than getting nasty with them, you're always going to run into difficult customers from time to time.....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
who won?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
removed as asked

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Fri 3-01-14 16:32; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
quality Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Matter settled with Massif Soleil Transfers. Post deleted.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Sat 4-01-14 22:37; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
smooth

take whichever interpretation of that word you like
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Removed as requested

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Fri 3-01-14 16:31; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thedavman, Actually it was your driver speaking for himself, that's how I read it. Personally, if I'd been your driver you'd have been on your backside on the kerb if you'd spoken to me like that.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
thedavman wrote:
I am not going to even dignify the ridiculous comments made by farley2206. Pure fabrication.

"....i dont supose that my boss would mind me calling this guy a pillock" That is the Massif Soleil Transfers customer service shining through yet again.

I am out.

That's fine, just swear on your wife's life that it's not true and I will believe you.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
thecramps wrote:
thedavman, Personally, if I'd been your driver you'd have been on your backside on the kerb if you'd spoken to me like that.

These type of internet threats somehow never come over as very menacing... wink

(which is not to say I don't thoroughly enjoy them)
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I think the thread should renamed 'Massif Attack'
snow conditions
red 27, threats? what are you talking about?
ski holidays
The ops personality is nothing to do with this scenario

He booked and paid for a service which he did not get - a lot of us may have been understanding and accepted a joint transfer but again this was not what was arranged and paid for

Just sending an email and assuming everything is OK is not acceptable and I think under the circumstances a full refund should have been offered - people will have different views of this but this is my opinion
latest report
Wow, that's taken it up a notch.

I have to say that the writing from thedavman, is outstanding !

"I cannot in good conscience not concur with TonyF". When was the last time you read anything like that ?

thedavman, out of interest, what do you do for a living ?
snow conditions
Call another witness; I think we need The Wife.
ski holidays
... anyways....

So - we've heard from Punter Neil, and Jon, Le Patron of Massif Soleil, and Josh the driver and as I think it's unlikely Neil's blushing bride is going to pop up, what we desperately need is for the mysterious - perhaps mythical - 'Family of Four' to give us 'Their Version of the Truth'...

What a start to the year Very Happy
ski holidays
Quote:

What a start to the year

certainly an interesting one Twisted Evil
snow report
I've been having a great time, loving this thread.
snow conditions
red 27, who was the bloke in the last Big One about Chamexpress? The Australian who earned a lot of money and Knew Stuff?
ski holidays
Having seen what was written elsewhere, Im going to be checking out the published court details too once made public Twisted Evil
ski holidays
I have had to put down my wife's copy of 50 Shades of Grey for this . . . . Priceless. . . . I'm starting to think about which actors could play the key protagonists in the film version .. .. .
latest report
farley2206, why did you maintain this conversion for 20 minutes instead of ending it the moment the question was asked by saying it's not appropriate? Perhaps you enjoyed boasting about your achievements?

In any case you and your boss are not adding to your company's reputation by discussing your customer personality here.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Wed 1-01-14 22:05; edited 1 time in total
snow report
andy, linky?
snow report
pam w, Yes I was trying to recall the same thing myself... This one knocks that into a cocked hat TBH.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
alti - dude wrote:
I'm starting to think about which actors could play the key protagonists in the film version .. .. .

Patron - Gerard Depardieu
Punter - Ray Winstone
Driver - Colin Farrell
Wife - Miranda Hart
Family of Four - The von Trapps
snow report
oleksii wrote:
farley2206, why did you maintain this conversion for 20 minutes instead of ending it the moment the question was asked by saying it's not appropriate? Perhaps you enjoyed boasting about your achievements?

In any case you and your are not adding to your company's reputation by discussing your customer personality here.

Feck off, you boring little twot.
snow report
red 27 wrote:
pam w, Yes I was trying to recall the same thing myself... This one knocks that into a cocked hat TBH.

Wasn't there a video?
snow conditions
holidayloverxx, about the only URL in the OP's post threatening all the places he was going to crosspost, that actually works (that isn't here or facebook) Wink
need to search on tripadvisor, and tbf the accusation is one you could make for several companies, hotels, etc. out there.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Wed 1-01-14 22:04; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
PJSki, +1
ski holidays
red 27, by the sound of it Ronnie Corbett would be more appropriate for the punter. Or Danny Devito
snow report
thecramps wrote:
red 27, by the sound of it Ronnie Corbett would be more appropriate for the punter. Or Danny Devito

The happy couple?

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Thu 2-01-14 17:16; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
PJSki, Laughing
ski holidays
thecramps, I can't imagine dear old Ronnie C asking a total stranger about his 'tail' quotient...

Winstone's quite short isn't he? Either way I was relying on the OP being a cockney - perhaps he could confirm (herein) if that's correct if he's still 'ere?
ski holidays
red 27, I think he may be Irish. Winstone is normal-ish size I think, but he's too scary looking when angry. Whats David Mitchell's character in peep show called?
snow report
This is lining up to be a corker of a thread.

Have to say if it was my company the OP had posted the title 'avoid… ' about I would have sent this to our company solicitors before you could even think about chasing some more tail.
latest report
Best laugh I've had all year!!!!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy