Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

a big mistake - sorry

Poster: A snowHead
Zero-G, it was a genuine error by Chamexpress though - and the details were deleted when pointed out. Simon, on the other hand, has not deleted the video.

I was amazed that Simon put his security code in writing in an email though Laughing

Quote:

somewhat acquired taste in male pleasure

I read that article too Shocked Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
grum, that thought did cross my mind but I think not.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shimmy Alcott wrote:

Quote:

somewhat acquired taste in male pleasure

I read that article too Shocked Laughing

Yes, fisting, lovely.

See this thread has everything.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
grum,
Quote:

Classic thread.

Genius viral marketing campaign by ChamExpress?

My thoughts as well, after last seasons fit of posting on here by chamxpress we are still waiting for snowHeads discount.
Telling that Tripeadvisor pulled it very quickly. Tripeadvisor are not renowned for doing anything quickly.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bode Swiller wrote:
simon2791 wrote:
I am successful, wealthy, arrogant and Australian.

I, like you lot, may be an "uneducated pleb", but some other uneducated plebs have this to say about his company (based on last published accounts):

Quote:
Maths Doctor Limited is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales on 18th December 2008. Their business activity is recorded as Technical And Vocational Secondary Education. Maths Doctor Limited is run by 1 current members. 1 shareholder owns the total shares within the company. It is not part of a group. The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 31/03/2012 reported 'cash at bank' of £4,096, 'liabilities' worth £73,446, 'net worth' of £-68,170 and 'assets' worth £9,702.

Not quite the successful, wealthy etc etc picture as painted.

Only an ex maths teacher could conclude he was wealthy, with such a set of accounts.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
deleted by author

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sun 27-01-13 15:47; edited 3 times in total
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If Simon Walsh a "successful, wealthy, arrogant Australian" from mathsdoctor.tv

has in his savings account
Bode Swiller wrote:
£4,096, 'liabilities' worth £73,446, 'net worth' of £-68,170 and 'assets' worth £9,702.

And has a 300EU cab ride because he's a bit of a C0cK nugget, how much is his net worth ?

Please show your working and a bonus question, how much detention will he get when his employer Macmillan Digital Education finds out (show your
working again)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
i had a bit if sympathy for you but it's apparent you got the short shrift because your a total knobjockey
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
From this, I have deduced the following:

- successful, wealthy, arrogant Australian apparently holidayed on their own

- teacher went outside in the snow

One of these surprised me more than the other.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

walking my dog

Ok, he has a dog. I want pictures, pictures, pictures. Talk to that dog.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
simon2791 wrote:
They knew I was expecting to be collected, and they "didn't care".
But you told them you didn't trust them. It's no wonder they didn't care about you.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
None of us trust our banks, but we pile money into them.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

Cmon guys it gets boring when we all gang up on one person.

It is better to accept calmly the ways of the public and the vices of man, and be thrown neither into laughter nor into tears; for it is unending misery to be worried by the misfortunes of others, and unhuman pleasure to take delight in the misfortunes of others,
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Seneca 2, is there a word for Schadenfreude in Latin?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
twodogs wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
simon2791 wrote:
Reading all of this backlash, and my failed attempt to out this company's contempt for its clients, I still can't get over that that regardless of whether I had a booking or not people think that this company's decision to treat me with "short shrift" as they describe, is acceptable. They knew I was expecting to be collected, and they "didn't care".

I guess that we have a clash here between 2 entrepreneurs with very different views on how to deliver good customer service - this must be why chamexpress have so got under my skin and are causing me all this irrational wasted effort. This forum is very cathartic however, despite being flamed online. It is helping me to vent my anger at this company's business practices so thank you.

Anyway, it appears as though I have indeed inadvertently broken french privacy law, so the video will be coming down. 500 hits in under 24 hours! I will check back in after work.

So, you didn't have a booking yet you somehow conclude that the company knew you were expecting to be collected. Why would they know that if you had not booked? Were they to wait for you, even though you may have made other plans? How, exactly, did they know what your plans were?

An entrepreneur tends to treat his business' good name as the be all and end all. Posting the video and the rest of this childish rant would only show me that you are not someone I would want to do business with. People Googling you in years to come will see this thread appear very high in their search results. You will cringe for many many years when you re-read it. You may well then appreciate just how successful, wealthy, arrogant and Australian you appear.

The French legal system is very protective of individuals' privacy and it is relatively easy to secure damages for far lesser misdemeanors. I would not be surprised to see you explaining your decision to film, and then publish that film to the internet, with the intent of causing harm and damage to a company that you had no legal contract and therein no legal dispute with. When the judge reads that you describe yourself as wealthy, I wonder if he will take that into consideration when awarding damages.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 24-01-13 11:39; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
simon2791, It wasn't the company's business practice that was at fault . . . you were just incompetent at numerous points . . . the whole can of worms beginning when you didn't book a return journey . . . duh! Your "little taunts of wealth, success and the Pleb reference" is just empirical proof to what is now a permanent record to you being an insufferable ass. Oh and taking it down is an 'empty stable' situation as copies are already made for reference and training purposes. You will be enshrined forever as a complete dick . . . which given the predilections of your namesake . . . is not inappropriate.
ski holidays
I have never been on a Snowheads bash, but if Simon is going i may well be tempted, though i am NOT sharing a transport to resort with him.

If Carlsberg did internet threads Laughing
snow conditions
simon2791 wrote:
Wow, this is amazing, my first foray into using social medial and I have traction. I came into work early today rather than walking my dog just to check up on the thread!

I am glad you liked my little taunts of wealth, success and the Pleb reference, it has sent you all into a little frenzy. I'm impressed at how busy and resourceful you have all been and well done outing me. I actually think that it is a bit fairer that way, rather than some anonymous punter bashing a company online. You must have been disappointed to have worked out I am NOT the simon walsh that gets page 1 on google for sex crimes.

Reading all of this backlash, and my failed attempt to out this company's contempt for its clients, I still can't get over that that regardless of whether I had a booking or not people think that this company's decision to treat me with "short shrift" as they describe, is acceptable. They knew I was expecting to be collected, and they "didn't care".

I guess that we have a clash here between 2 entrepreneurs with very different views on how to deliver good customer service - this must be why chamexpress have so got under my skin and are causing me all this irrational wasted effort. This forum is very cathartic however, despite being flamed online. It is helping me to vent my anger at this company's business practices so thank you.

Anyway, it appears as though I have indeed inadvertently broken french privacy law, so the video will be coming down. 500 hits in under 24 hours! I will check back in after work.

Nor do we
ski holidays
simon2791 wrote:
guess that we have a clash here between 2 entrepreneurs with very different views on how to deliver good customer service

As a mathematician, there is surely another glaring difference you have failed to identify....
Quote:
The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 31/03/2012 reported 'cash at bank' of £4,096, 'liabilities' worth £73,446, 'net worth' of £-68,170 and 'assets' worth £9,702.

Still, I suppose the word "entrepreneur" doesn't necessarily guarantee success and wealth.

Tool.
latest report
twodogs wrote:
From this, I have deduced the following:

- successful, wealthy, arrogant Australian apparently holidayed on their own

One of these surprised me more than the other.

Laughing Laughing but which one?
snow conditions
I must say the booking agent sounds very sensible, given OP has wasted yet another five minutes of his time going round in circles.

All credit to Chamexpress.
ski holidays
Marvelous, just marvelous. Cocknugget! genius...!

Shall we play "spot the person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder"?

Seneca 2, amo opus vestrum.... (hope thats right)
ski holidays
Chasseur, he might be in charge of one of these evil empires that sucks profit out of UK operations to tax havens. wink
snow report
Quote:

why is the video still not down? Given you have acknowledged you are breaking the law you should have given it your immediate attention.
ski holidays
stoat of the dead wrote:
Marvelous, just marvelous. Cocknugget! genius...!

Shall we play "spot the person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder"?

Seneca 2, amo opus vestrum.... (hope thats right)

There s the problem. He is right, everybody else is wrong. Nothing will change his mind.
latest report
laundryman wrote:
Chasseur, he might be in charge of one of these evil empires that sucks profit out of UK operations to tax havens. wink

But surely that requires a level of intelligence. Not all together in evidence. Just a thought. wink
snow conditions
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
Quote:

why is the video still not down? Given you have acknowledged you are breaking the law you should have given it your immediate attention.

Would be a waste of time, far too many copies floating around now!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fantastic... taken me ages to read through this lot!

All credit to simon2791 for re-posting; nope, it has done nothing for his benefit nor will it support his 'cause' but it has made some good entertainment!

I like the way that he also asks leading questions when he enters the office. He already knows he wants the company to admit or rather agree with certain claims and liabilities so he uses the art of 'closing' and leading questions to achieve it.

I used to do that when I was 18 selling £2000 vacuum cleaners....
snow report
Do you think 2791 is simon2791's PIN number?
latest report
flangesax wrote:

All credit to simon2791 for re-posting; nope, it has done nothing for his benefit nor will it support his 'cause' but it has made some good entertainment!

I like the way that he also asks leading questions when he enters the office. He already knows he wants the company to admit or rather agree with certain claims and liabilities so he uses the art of 'closing' and leading questions to achieve it.

Kirby by any chance?
snow report
Hi All,

By popular request here's the Snowheads Discount Code for transfers from Geneva Airport/Chamonix and Geneva Airport/Morzine:

'chamsnowheads' - 10% discount with no minimum purchase, expires Dec 31st 2013 with unlimited uses

'morzsnowheads' - 10% discount with no minimum purchase, expires Dec 31st 2013 with unlimited uses

You enter the discount code on the same page during the booking process as your name/phone number etc.

Smile
snow conditions
Bode Swiller, Laughing

I concluded that he was 40 years old
ski holidays
Bode Swiller wrote:
Do you think 2791 is simon2791's PIN number?

Possibly, but he's on a loser as only merkin express use 4 digit pins and ChamExpress don't take it (*) ....

* And quite right to, American express are an awful bloody company to deal with - unlike ChamExpress IMHO
latest report
ansta1 wrote:
flangesax wrote:

Kirby by any chance?

No not Kirby Scum!

Mine were seen on House of Horrors and everything!
snow report
Simon

Quote:

And I think my writing style when I am angry is quite smart

Generally, yes or 'Yes generally' as you would put it. You just need to consider the content of what you write or indeed whether you should write it at all, with more intelligence. It's not necessarily the prime point you are trying to make but how you are saying it and the additional elements you throw in, some gratuitous, that is the classic example of a man shooting himself in the foot.

I suspect you rather like the 'attention'. Good luck with that and thank your lucky stars this isn't TGR.
snow conditions
good man, I wonder if Simon can do the math(s) for us and tell us what that will save us?

now do we need a booking reference? Toofy Grin
snow report
simon2791 wrote:
...I have traction.

It must be said that you have a very interesting view on success.

Could I recommend www.telepathictransfers.com for your next trip?

Chamexpress, you have my utter sympathy. And thanks for the discount code.
snow report
ansta1, just pop your credit card details here for an extra Super-Dickheads discount.
latest report
pam w, if its Pnp i'll just use Simons if thats okay?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy