Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zell am See Lift Pass - Saalbach add on?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all

Am off to Zell am See with five friends on 5th January. I understand that you can buy a lift pass called the Supersalzburger that covers a number of resorts including Zell and Saalbach. As I will probably only go one (max 2) days to Saalbach I was wondering if there is a way to just buy a 6 day Zell pass and then pay a supplement only for the days I may go to Saalbach. Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
darbyrw, You need the 6-day version of the Salzburger Super Ski Card (available from the ticket offices in Zell).

This costs €232 for 6 days, compared with €216 for the local Zell am See / Kaprun Card - so by paying €16 extra up-front, you can ski a couple of days in Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang if that takes your fancy. A one-day ticket bought separately in Saalbach is €45, so its worth getting the Super Ski Card if you think you'll go to Saalbach.

To get from Zell to Saalbach, you'll need the Postbus or take a minibus taxi if there is a group of you. The Postbus is not included on the Ski Card.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
quinton, We're heading to Zell in Feb to my sister's place and want to ski Saalbach one of the 4 days. I take it that this add on is not available for a 4 day pass then?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boabski, it is no an add on as such, it is different pass covering lots of resorts in Salzburg area (including both Zell and Saalbach).
You can buy Salzburger Super Ski Card for 4 days as well:
http://www.salzburgerland.com/media/ski-board/SSSCardPreisblatt.pdf

172E vs standard Zell pass 160E for 4 days. So not bad at all - definitely worth going to Saalbach if you have not been before. Top, top place.

http://www.zellamsee-kaprun.com/en/activities/ski-board/ski-pass
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tom W, thanks. That all sounds pretty darned good.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy