Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Calling all Skiboarders

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yeah i'm not impressed with risers. i think the direct mount gives a better feel.

I'm really loving the new R8 lineup
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I love the Marauders, felt that they are much stiffer than the spruce 120's i had previous. have always had a preference to summit products though, the 110 customs (woodies) one of the best boards ever. have a set of icelantic scouts to try this season
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Urban_freestyle, I think I can help with your search for fellow skiboarders: http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forums

That said, when Googled this thread comes up right near the top so I'm guessing your fellow skiboarders are too busy being dynamic to be hanging around internet forums being boring.

I have seen a few jesters on very short skis from the lifts in the PDS. I can only ever remember thinking 'wow, that looks sketchy'.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Urban_freestyle, is already a member over on sbol
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah i'm a team rider for SBOL, and the forum is pretty busy there too Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
andy wrote:

Given that sliding on shorter than normal skis is a tiny majority of snow users, and within that tiny majority, there is another tiny majority that would use them as a preferred method of sliding rather than just an occasional "messing around on blades for 1 afternoon", I would say good luck finding other skiboard enthusiasts (on any forum, that's not a dedicated skiboard/snowblade forum).

Err, did you intend your "majority" references to actually be "minority"? wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
For those snow users interested in skiboard/snowblade/BigFoot I just recently saw this French newsreel from 1947 which features what looks like Czechoslovak early versions....

http://www.ina.fr/video/AFE85002362/autre-innovation-le-patin-ski-video.html

Madeye-Smiley
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy