Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne Montalbert 2015/6 (from page 9)

Poster: A snowHead

Can't wait. I have to go to La Rosiere and then Peisey for training - got to wait till the 12th to see La Plagne under snow again!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snowing and snowmakers running
snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good snowfall overnight!!

Silly Doggy will get cold!

Thanks to www.ski4funtransfers.co.uk for the picture snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very Happy Blush snowHead Cool Laughing Cool
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Garden at Chalet Genepi this morning from www.CGSKI.co.uk
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
A skier enjoying the powder in Montalbert village this afternoon.
Photo from www.cgski.co.uk
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
WOW !!
it still keeps falling
http://laplagne.livecam360.net/montalbert?t=2012-12-18%2B12%3A40%3A00&r=262&z=88&tl=0
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfing, Been snowing on and off since we arrived in Champagny on Saturday night. Waist deep outside our apartment which is amazing for this time of year.
If I can find the lead from my camera to laptop I will post a couple of pictures on the La Plagne page tomorrow.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I can't believe that every morning when I've left home, I've had to wade through 6inches or more of snow !!!!!! Bloody amazing Very Happy

Except that tomorrow I'm driving the works bus in the morning Sad Sad Not so fun Sad Sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm just hoping that someone has made sure my parking space has been snowploughed for Friday snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
New site for the Forperet looks great http://forperet.com/ Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
cockofthenorth, Cool and Boredsurfing, I recognise that skier so claim my prize

Happy Christmas everyone
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Been snowing steadily since early morning (well it wasn't at 4.00am when chucking out time at The White Bear noise reached over to us in the Vieux Village and woke me up!)
Lots shut due to wind or Avi risk, Champagny links were closed earlier, heavy snow falling now and the lift out of Montalbert village is empty, the snow looks like it's in for the day.
Good luck to anyone travelling, even the delivery trucks have got their chains on!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
-4 in the minibus at 5 am this morning roads all good La Prazi to Geneva 2 1/4 hours all running smoothly ..... Tomorow is another day .?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
-1 at 8 am another beautiful day in the mountains .....busy weekend early starts ..... Road not too bad. by the time we were coming down at mid day Saturday from ST Foy and good run to Grenoble !!! Sunday all nice and quiet Belcote to Grenoble then to Geneva and dropped off in Vallandry at Club Med where there were staff a plenty to unload the van .....they are always a well run outfit off to ski !!!!
ski holidays
really strange temps yesterday on the way to Val d isere at 4 am +2 in Montalbert -4 in Bourg +2 around Les Breviers 0 around the Tignes dam then -9 in Val !!! All clear roads
Piste in lovely condition in the afternoon looks like snow tomorrow night snowHead Cool
snow conditions
0.2 on the balcony been snowing lightly since mid day due to snow all night....

Geneva - Val d'Isere tonight.....
latest report
Lots of snow this morning...........
Snow down to Annecy last night then rain to geneva on the way back rain to Albertville then snow.......so slow going up to Val d Isere

And it's still snowing ....first lift snowHead Cool
ski holidays
Ehm this is a topic about Montalbert - La Plagne - Paradiski and not Val d'Isere. But thanks for the heads up.
snow conditions
Jaap van Zweeden, Awesome morning in knee deep powder in Montalbert...... Cool Cool snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
Lucky B>>>>>>urd!!!!

whats the temp like. do you need additive!!!
snow report
-7.4 on the balcony this morning blue sky and sun.......Montalbert -Geneva today
More snow due tonight

ntfarmer, will check with Nick and see our stock position.........Cheers
snow report
redrunmarcus wrote:
-7.4 on the balcony this morning blue sky and sun.......Montalbert -Geneva today
More snow due tonight

ntfarmer, will check with Nick and see our stock position.........Cheers

Was the stuff that we brought out any better the the france stuff.

will check with mike as he found it in a shop near andover.
latest report
ntfarmer, I think they were the same brand but not sure .....
latest report
-3 on the balcony snow over night will go out and give a measurement in a bit ......well after a cup of tea and a bath...... Cool
snow report
Light snow most of the day....not much vis... -7.5 @ 8 this morning -10 in Plagne centre at lunch time -6.6 now ...... Low temps forecast for the next few days
latest report
redrunmarcus, hey missed you the other week. Back out next Friday (think nanny Nick is our driver?) and there for 9 days so let's hook up for an apres? Hear you might have company this season? Smile) Keep those forecasts coming....
snow report
Mouth, yes will catch you somewhere .....
Warmer this morning -3 on the balcony about 5 cm of new snow over night.....Montalbert.. Lyon ...Plagne soleil today
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
+2 this morning was very windy over night- temps went up yesterday- rain from Chambery to Lyon in the afternoon yet Geneva was closed with snow....... - 3 at 10-30 last night in Belle Plagne.....temp due to drop later with light snow forecast
Montalbert- Les Arcs 1800 -Lyon

ntfarmer, 3 disel additives would be great if you can sort
ski holidays
-4 this morning at 8 am covering of snow and we are in the cloud......
Very heavy rain from Chambery to Lyon again yesterday.......snow are slow going in Geneva both roads and at the airport......motorway closed ue to ice !!!!
snow report
-4.7 on the balcony 7 cm of fresh snow sun coming out ..... Best get out there

Montalbert geneva la praz
ski holidays
-6.7 at the moment covering of snow overnight....snow is in excellent condition....local snowheads skiing down to Longefoy ......more snow forecast for the weekend

Montalbert-Geneva -Les Arcs

Very busy day tomorrow for incoming transfers so could be slow going coming in to resoorts..........
ski holidays
-7 and clear ...full moon last night ?
snow cannons running all night

Montalbert -Geneva-Montalbert -Geneva -Val d Isere- Montalbert
snow report
-2 this morning and a bit of cloud cover precipitation on the way .....

Montalbert - Geneva-Les Arcs-Montalbert
ski holidays
here's hoping for some serious snow Smile
ski holidays
chaletgirl, are conditions still good? If you didn't know I'm back in Les Coches on the 24 February! snowHead
latest report
Hi

depends on your view! I'm happy but its not the best snow! But we are due some any mo apparently! It is a bit icy in places but as long as the temperature stays down, its not bad.

Haven't picked up the PM yet - no wifi at home or work at the mo!!! I've snuck into the pub to check mails Very Happy Very Happy See you in Feb!
latest report
.07 and snowing .......

Montalbert -Les Arcs- Geeva- Belle Plagne Montalbert
ski holidays
redrunmarcus, Good luck!
ski holidays
Montalbert -Val d Isere -Geneva -Montcavin -Montalbert - Geneva - Montalbert
Yesterday was fun...........up at 4 out at 5 in Val at 6.45 ...... Lots of coaches blocking the the road up....putting chains on ....put them on earlier .!!!!....same problem going down but at least the Gendarmes had started making people.chain up

Rest of the day fine ....snow on and off all day

Today ....snow over night - 8 on the balcony and clear

Montalbert -Les Arcs - Geneva- Montalbert
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy