Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The view from............ Val d'Isere and the Espace Killy

Poster: A snowHead
Cracking day in val today, blue sky and great piste conditions, special mention to Steve Angus for the lesson this afternoon, hopefully we can put the tips into practice and it's always nice to know there are some skills there, even if he was being kind by saying that.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Steve Angus, would you know if there is free wifi available around the Espace Killy at various points. From the Val D'isere app it appears there is but it doesn't tell you how to access it. We found it really useful in Schladming last year when it as available in restaurants and lift stations. I've also asked this on the Tignes/EK thread.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sowler - well thank you very much. Hope you enjoyed your week! Sounds like you did! Very Happy
kb36 - you boys did very well - I wasn't lying! And the weather and snow conditions were top notch werent they!
NE1 - hmmm what an excellent question. Will try and remember to answer this on my Periscope tomorrow. There is free wifi in certain places around the mountain and as far as I know it is simply a case of logging in at places that have the logo / signage and create an account! Not too sure really - haven't used it!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Magic

It was COLD (-18 on my thermo at breakfast time) this morning but there was not a cloud in the sky.

I met my am private lesson (the parents of a seasonnaire) and we headed out to work on some general piste technique up the Solaise. There were some really good changes made and they both felt skiing was somewhat less physical by the end of the lesson so all good there! Whilst we were lapping around on the Glacier chair we were treated to some blasting by the pisteurs on the Cugnai ridge which was impressive to see! Some large release coming down.

After changing into my snowboarding stuff at lunchtime I caught up with the boarding team for the afternoon. A fellow SH (as was revealed above) and we had some fun... initially working on technique and then later on we had some fun with flatland freestyle tricks - nice work boys - plenty of things to keep you going for the rest of the week I hope!

Whilst we were lapping on Fontaine Froid I happened to notice some boarders off the side of the piste in the Super Santons area setting a slide off..... looked like one guy set a large slide of 70m or so wide off but he got out the side (this was all in the mid afternoon sun after the sun had heated the slope up to make it dangerous) of it... there were another couple of riders waiting their turn at the run but they all got out.... well it looked that way. What was more worrying was that a) they did not seem to have any safety gear b) the avalanche was running down towards the (closed) Santons piste - just prayed that no one was hanging on the closed run otherwise they would be in for a nasty surprise!

I reported it to the pisteurs so they could send someone down to check it out and I never heard any more so guess it was a false alarm. However I hope the boarders got a wake up call!

After the lesson I fitted in my daily periscope:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aaw8ijEzMjI0NzB8MU1ZeE5lRHZSbnpKd7wmn0GXBHTtXQDoEIFz_1Hy1MN65vVxsF71Q-ERSK1F/card# and the permalink
https://t.co/yYyH0JoPlX

And that pretty much brings you up to day.... a truly lovely bluebird day up there. The next few days could see a little snow coupled with a little sun and clouds and not to much else but longer term it looks like the sun will be returning in force!

TTFN
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah if Santons is closed, that is one run you really should not ignore the ropes.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Tell that to the guy who was really arguing about it several pages back!! Madness.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Sowler,
Quote:

Yeah if Santons is closed, that is one run you really should not ignore the ropes.

Absolutely...in fact I CBA with Santons even when it is open.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cold

Although the air temp was warmer than yesterday it felt colder as the sun for the most part was hiding behind clouds. But saying that it was weird as one minute the sun would come through, the next a few flakes would be falling and the next just plain cloudy without being really threatening weather. Without the sun shining on our faces it felt chilly! Definitely a morning / day for balaclavas!

I met a long standing client for his annual series of lessons at 9 and after getting in the zone by doing a few up the top of Solaise we moved onto some slightly more challenging pistes. It was good to get him back in the zone as we will only be ramping it up a little over the next few days and he likes to start gently and build it back up. We had a good laugh non the less!

The afternoon lesson was with a fellow SH and follower of my scopes (talking of which):

https://t.co/OtuMVfaYsm and the permalink
https://t.co/etjG06m8Kt

The lesson was aimed at his wife really although I hope he got some things to take away from the session. It was interesting as she really was NOT looking forward to the lesson as had had a bad time of things when she had her one and only lesson (think that was what she was saying) a few years back. I promised not to bite and so we made some really good changes to her skiing and little by little I think she came round to the idea of the lesson in the end. Certainly some really good changes were made which was great to see!

After I picked Olivia up (Clare went for a drink with a friend) and giving her tea and bath I have just been to the cinema to watch The Reverence - a jolly good film but quite gory etc! The cinema was packed out which is good to see.

The forecast is for the temperature to rise slightly bit by bit over the the next few days and perhaps the odd snowflake but in general fairly nice and settled weather.

Not much else to report really.

TTFN
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Steve Angus, did you find out about the wifi? I don't do periscope, sorry.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@NE1, WiFi spots marked on the piste map (2014 at least) black and red WiFi logo. In Tignes on Toviere gondola and on GM funicular - i expect they are broken by now: http://www.piste-maps.co.uk/Piste-Maps/France/EspaceKilly-PisteMap-2014.pdf - try Google if you want more info
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Grinning, thanks for the info.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
What an afternoon / what a day even

It was another chilly morning but clear skies and the whole resort were up for a bluebird day after another few cms of snow fell overnight - mainly in the fornet direction!

After doing daddy duties I took this weeks am private up the Bellevarde side and there was a rather stiff southerly wind coming up... the snow was being blown off the highest peaks but it was not so strong that lifts had to close in the main part but stiff enough to make a difference. We had an excellent morning working through the difference between technique and skilful skiing! Most people think they need to work on technique (which they do) but it is through the skilful application and adaptation of the technique that we really make ourselves good skiers (or not) (and snowboarders!).

So after some laps all around the Bellevarde it was time to head back down on the Olympique and get myself ready for my last seasonnaire session of the season! For various reasons it was only one person that ended up making the session - the others (even though they had paid for the session) did not turn up! So it was just Steph and I. Given the fact that she is so keen, the weather awesome and snow amazing AND the fact that most of the other sessions we have had as a group the weather has impacted on us so much I decided to have a REAL blast of an afternoon off piste with her. Wow we covered a lot of ground.... Cairn, Cugnai, L'Avancher Couloir via Danaides, Grand Vallon - so much awesome skiing apart from the Cugnai where the wind had recked it.

Later in the day some clouds rolled in (high ones) but I dont think they will bring anything of note - it just seems to be a weak weather system that is all.

I picked Olivia up and then we had some friends around for dinner (both are out doing various BASI training / exams)... Clare went out for a meal with some friends BUT Olivia was not having any of it.... and would NOT go to sleep or settle. It was one of the hardest things I have had to do yet as a parent but I ended up having to let Olivia cry it out in her bed for an hour of screaming before she finally went to sleep. Broke my heart!

And that is about it for today folks. I am sorry my updates are not that great at the moment but I just seem to be totally flat out and treading water and with more and more on my plate at the moment (am trying to sort out several heli skiing groups for the next couple of weeks at the moment and it is tricky trying to sort it out) it is knackering. However I am still going strong with daily video updates like this one:

https://t.co/MZkftR6AZP and the permalink
https://t.co/6gJkinlQEZ

So I really need to get some rest.

TTFN

Grinning - thanks for answering NE1 there.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
OK after a couple of false starts SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

It was -10 this am but I kept a close eye on the thermo as the sun was definitely going to make an impact with little wind to speak off at altitude... by showtime it had crept up to -5 so I knew that by the time we got going it would feel pleasant and by mid afternoon warm so I went a layer down - only 7 layers on today!

'A' had taken a fall (off snow last night) so I had his wife and we had a jolly pleasant morning. The Arcelle is such a good long red run but I have not skied it too much this year. With the Spring upon us it won't be long until timing if tricky to get the slope in the perfect condition so I made the most of it. However we started with a warm up on a PERFECTLY groomed Face... when people say they slid the whole way down the Face I always take it with a pinch of salt... over the years I have seen a few 'sliders' but in over 20 seasons worth of ski / board teaching I have NEVER seen such a spectacular slide as this morning on that warm up run. She stacked it just below the 'tree island' just below the top of the Bellevarde Express chair and ended up sliding all the way virtually to where the Olympic flame is located - that is truly a good 300 metres!!!! In the process of this she lost both skis and poles and they both went in opposite directions. I was worried that her confidence would be shot but she was in hysterics with snow in every nook and cranny. After dusting herself down and recovering all her gear we went on to have a fantastic am on the Arcelle working on a few things and it was good session I thought!

The sun really was getting going and it was a stunning day.

The afternoon was fun once again with another repeat client and her sister and after the success this morning on the Arcelle a few more laps were in order. Again some really good changes were made I thought and we had some nice views, skiing and fun.

However I must say that over the course of the day I kept on witnessing some truly awful skiing. Person after person flying past right in the back seat, half the time with Go-Pro's stuck on the end of a pole, careering down in 'packs' of first to the bottom wins. Plenty (99% of the time) of excessive skidding, poor management about where they stop... the list goes on. If only some people realised exactly how awful they were and what good skiing actually looked like then skill levels / safety etc would all go up! I dont really want to have a rant about it but it just amazes me sometimes why people actually ever bother to learn to ski / snowboard then seem to totally ignore most of the good stuff they are taught and replace it with rubbish!

Anyway after work I picked Olivia up (she did not have a good nights sleep last night unfortunately so I'm happy she is now sleeping well this evening - long may it continue) and have been sorting out the final few details for the seasonnaires heliski tomorrow.

My colleague Nicko went for a skin this evening for some exercise and got a fabulous shot of the Folie at sunset!

My Periscope didn't seem to connect very well today even though I was at home when I did it but here are the links anyway:

https://t.co/HyPPvm9sw1 and the permalink
https://t.co/6c2TpvhVQO

More sun and slightly warmed temps are forecast tomorrow.

The traffic forecast for this weekend is looking reasonable in the late 20'000's of car forecast so although a few jams it should not be too tough!

TTFN
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Steve Angus, yet more great photos, Steve. Where is that 2nd one on your 9th March blog taken from please?
Oh and please keep RANTING about inconsiderate skiers and riders. Gets it off your chest & nice to feel I'm not the only Victor Meldrew in the Alps. wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
intermediate wrote:
@Steve Angus, yet more great photos, Steve. Where is that 2nd one on your 9th March blog taken from please?
Oh and please keep RANTING about inconsiderate skiers and riders. Gets it off your chest & nice to feel I'm not the only Victor Meldrew in the Alps. wink

That photo is taken from the top of the Cugnai chairlift in Val... most of the time people dont head up there as it doesnt 'go' anywhere and it is a slow lift! Looking out into the national park!

Rant I shall Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
Whipper

Well it was another amazingly beautiful day in Val, Tignes and across the French Alps. The thermo quickly rose to about zero and I had the luxury of the morning off AND the flat to myself. I made the most of it by getting on top of yet more paperwork - the never ending!

By lunchtime I was able to sit on the balcony and enjoy some lunch and the washing dried in the sunshine!

I did my Periscope broadcast at lunchtime:

https://t.co/ks6Loy1mmu and the perma-link
https://t.co/v1mi9sbUEB

So after lunch I met up with todays heli ski team and we didn't hang around getting to the boot pack climb up from below the Tommeuse top station. Mickeys and Lorenzo's both looked OK but my team were not quite up to the task at hand (the fall has too serious a consequence(s)). Anyway we went around the shoulder and dropped into one of the wide open pitches. It was lovely and chalky but one of the team took a bad whipper (when you fall and the terrain and snow texture means you keep sliding)... he slid a rather long way on the chalky snow. HOWEVER not too low as to stop us traversing further around the corner to the altiport and getting really nice mix between creamy and wintery powder! NICE

The descent down to the heli spot was pleasant enough but then we had a long wait as they were doing a fair few picks up from Bonneval and there was an accident on the slope they had to deal with too. Anyway there was NO-ONE else around so it was lovely sitting enjoying the view and waiting for the chopper. Interesting note is that the old road bridge (old road into Val) that is under the lake is still that way and the water level this year has not dropped enough to expose the bridge yet a while!

I went for a beer with the team in Blue Note and enjoyed some great nibbles before coming home for some daddy duties.

The views up there really are wonderful!

I also had a colleague who ran a Bonneval heli trip today and I thought these photos really were wonderful in a collage like this so thanks Twigge for posting on Facebook - hope you dont mind me using them!

There are fresh turns to be had out there folks if you know where to go!

Yesterday I talked about general poor technique you see on the slopes.... look closely at this picture and you will see the skier has absolutely no ankle flex at all. As an experienced instructor I can guarantee that this person is a passenger on their skis nearly all the time and does not use their skis in the slightest! They are standing on the back of their skis... however a tuck (useless under about 35mph) will be needed here! ha ha (bah humbug!)

And tomorrow I have the morning off again and then another heli ski trip in the afternoon - hoping the weather stays good which is should. Clares mother is arriving for another week (not staying with us) tomorrow too which Olivia will enjoy as she loves her granny! I personally am looking forward to Clare coming back with a yummy Chevallot breakfast for us all when she goes to pick her mum up in the morning!

TTFN

P.S. Roads should be fine tomorrow and the weather outlook really will be sun and the odd cloud for the next few days! PERFECT conditions!
snow conditions
longest slide i have been in was on the exit from piste perdue back in 2002 late march . the snow cover on the trifollet was so thin from there . had to take off skis and walk a zig zag ribbon of snow .like an idiot i got fed up quickly i started to st down couple of steps later i slipped went all the way to the bottom on my back bottom with stones the size of footballs careering all around me when i came to a stop in the pile of mud at the bottom people there were amazed to see me shaken but alive . no one wanted to get in the la dialle bubble with me ,my grey jacket was now dark brown with grass all over . one lucky bloke . lesson learnt always check if there is snow on the triffolet before doing the lost piste
ski holidays
Another lovely day

Sorry I am posting this report on Sunday morning yesterday got away with me!

The morning started early as Clares mother, sister in law and her daughter arrived at breakfast time and as they were unable to check into their apartment came around here for breakfast. So a couple of hours of breakfasting, entertaining Olivia and then getting them checked into their apartment (luckily it had been left a day earlier so they could check in early) followed by a trip to the post office and a catch up with someone in town meant suddenly it was mid morning!

Clare and her mum took Olivia for a little slide around whilst I pottered at home and then got ready for a repeat heli trip of Friday.

So I met the eager team at lunchtime (after sneaking in a cheeky fougasse lunch of my own at Chevallot) and we were off. Everything was pretty much the same as the day before all there was less wind and slightly warmer temps!

Indeed the temps were that bit warmer and the snow in this melt freeze limbo at this time of the year that indeed the avalanche risk was 3 again in the afternoon after starting at 2 in the morning! A small slide even came down across the road into Tignes Le Lac which caused an hours road closure whilst they cleared the snow away!

Anyhows the team got down to the heli pick up point (not withstanding a funny face plant by one of the team that resulted in a bleeding nose which caused much hysteria to the rest of his colleagues on the trip with me!). I was hardly half way through the ski pack up and team briefing when the chopper came in to land (even though I did arm signal that we were NOT ready!). Anyway the winch man opened the side of the chopper up to tell me that there had been an incident and the pisteurs had called the chopper in so he was off to do that and would be back when that was all done. This was at 3.20'ish..... it could be 5 mins or 2 hours I knew!!!!

With the water level still so high in the Chevril the old bridge is NOT exposed yet so we would HAVE to wait as there was no other option available!

A view of the Toviere lift and Tignes Le Lac you dont see every day!

Smiles all around on the way down through the trees to the Lac du Chevril - and the pick up heli point

Anyway about 15 mins later the chopper came back and I think the pilot felt bad (not that he needed to) and really threw the chopper about and did some low passes and high G turns on the way up to Solaise! The seasonnaires loved it!

A quick beer in the Blue Note with them then my Periscope:

https://t.co/aD018JLeH2 and the perma-link
https://t.co/JSIx5zSCqR

After all that it was time to head home and shower and change as Clare and I (whilst Clares mother babysit for us) were invited to drinks at long standing clients of ours who have just bought a place in the newly redeveloped Cygnaski building. It is a truly beautiful redevelopment inside and their apartment (and view) is gorgeous. A couple of hours of drinks and nibbles was enjoyed by all (thanks Freda and co!)

It is all go in this household.... as as soon as that was all over (I was trying to peep updates on my phone on the rugby scores all pm too!) it was back home where Clares mother, sister in law and daughter (and then Clare and I) then tucked into dinner altogether! Another beer or two and by the time they left at 10pm I was ready for my bed..... hence a long sleep and I now find myself writing this on Sunday morning as Clare and Olivia are still enjoying a lie-in at 8.15!

I thought I would post this video that the Pisteurs Association of France have just realised... not really sure what the heck was going on here but rather 'interesting' and definitely worth a watch:

https://www.facebook.com/peter.weber.5473894/videos/907198432734442/

TTFN
snow report
A very pleasant day

Clare and I were treated to a very unique morning.... Olivia was still asleep at nearly 9am after a 14 hours sleep.... she was a tired little girl! So with no alarm set but the body clock waking us both up anyway we kept on turning over and snoozing for what seemed like hours on end until we both ended up getting up and having a very chilled cuppa!

With family scrambled eggs on the menu followed by taking Olivia swimming my morning was off to a flyer! She was her usual crazy self in the water for an hour. Upon leaving the pool we met with Clare and her mother and all went for what was supposed to be a family outdoor lunch at the Sun Bar but unfortunately it was a little windy and chilly and we finally managed to get a table inside. Even then Olivia really could not sit still so we rushed our slap up lunch and headed home so she could have her sleep!

I proceeded to make a cheesecake for dinner this evening and we chilled and watched some tv etc!

Later in the afternoon we took Olivia for a walk to the playground but there was too much snow for the swings etc to be useable and then the ice rink we shut so could not take her on their either so we just walked around town before coming back and calling the grandparents on Skype.

We have had the others around for dinner this evening and it has capped off a very nice day indeed - I really felt like I was able to switch off fully today without having a crazy long to do list to get done.

The slight cloud cover and wind was not too bad but it was chilly in the air and a reminder for those who went up the mountain that Spring may be here but Winter is not that far behind us yet!

You can see that full depth slides are coming down on aspects that face the sun and get humidified!

When you look closely at the new apartments built above the Fondue Factory you soon realise that it is not as finished as it seems from afar (big concrete facades!)

Not to much else to report from today really apart from to say my cheesecake rocked!

Weather wise there could be some light snow on and off over the next week or so but in general nothing serious!

TTFN

P.S. Of course todays Periscope:
https://t.co/GEVYzTia0F and the perma-link
https://t.co/9DhSP6YvJG
latest report
Lovely day

It was nice to be on a 9.30 start as the morning was much less rushed... Olivia however decided that she wanted to get up early so it was not that relaxed a start to the day! However the sun was shining and what I love about this time of the year is the morning sun shining through the window as you have breakfast and you can see the calm before the storm as people get up and out.

My morning lesson was with a lovely lady I've taught a few times before over the years... someone who has slight health issues but still loves her skiing. Her boyfriend (a complete beginner) was on his first week of lessons with Clare... Anyway we all had a great morning. There was a little stiff breeze atop the mountains coming in from the south and a 'retour d'est' weather system is possible which may bring some localised snow along the border on Tuesday night / Wednesday - we shall see!

All day we had the signs of the retour kicking in whereby the clouds 'hang' along the border but never really lead to anything:

Lunchtime was a quick sandwich out the pocket number before embarking on the afternoon lesson. It was the (last year at university) daughter of the client we went to drinks at on Saturday night and her friend. It was a jolly interesting experience as she has her BASI L2 and is looking to teach for at least a season (and see how it goes) next year and do her BASI L3 (well first parts of it anyway). Her friend has about 10 weeks of normal skiing behind her.... so I was running a 'teaching to teach' session on one hand and a 'normal' lesson on the other.

However it was a fun afternoon all in all!

Clares mum collected Olivia from creche and with her around Olivia was duly entertained for a few hours.

After a quiet meal altogether here I am writing this update relatively early on in the evening for me!

The only sad news of the day was that a 35 year old French snowboarder on holiday from the south of France was speeding down the off piste at the bottom of the Super S at lunchtime today when he appears to have realised too late the big gully into the stream and lost control and ended up dieing at the scene despite customers at the Clochetons restaurants immediately calling it in after seeing the crash. 8 pisteurs and a SAMU chopper were quickly on the scene but to no avail.

I got my scope in nice and early this morning too:

https://t.co/Q0MMseSkrM and the permalink
https://t.co/GAReZQ0ynb

We might see a little snow over the next couple of days but I still dont think it will amount to much / anything! Time will tell.

TTFN
ski holidays
Caught out...

Ill start with my Periscope from this morning first as that was the first thing I did really:

https://t.co/pmHYXBLtbH and the permalink
https://t.co/QoTDxzV2mU

It was once again a lovely sunny morning and the day promised a lot - a bit of dejavu meeting my same 'victim' as yesterday. However she was a little tired so we opted to potter about atop of the Bellevarde and continue where we were yesterday technically wise:

The weather was so nice that half way through the lesson there was a lull so she could catch her breath that she decided to do a little bit of sunbathing:

At the end of the morning lesson there was a little high cloud but nothing really to speak of.

I met up with a new client who has been following this and my Periscope / Twitter activity avidly since the start of the season. Working in New York he came to the EK about 30 years ago as a student and thought the whole ski area was awesome so vowed to bring his family here and now all these years later here he was with his wife and teenage kids. The plan was to have a blast around and tour of the resort (they have another few sessions booked in). So we did just that. However the clouds were rolling in little by little and by late in the afternoon they were getting cold!

So late this evening the snow has started falling but not too intensely... I think it will be a moderate to low amount of snow that will fall but we shall see.

Not too much else to report folks.

TTFN
snow report
Hi folks..... well I'm afraid I am not going to be able to do my update this evening or over the next few days. I have to head back to the UK first thing tomorrow and have spent the last couple of hours sorting things out like moving lesson bookings, packing etc, as I have a family emergency (not Clare or Olivia). I will also not be doing my Periscoping or Twittering either. Ill be back up and running soon. Sorry
snow report
@Steve Angus, Just hope it's not anything too bad. Sad
ski holidays
Steve - my thoughts are with you and your family. Will miss your updates but know you will resume when you can.
Please take care.
snow report
Hope things are ok Steve
latest report
@Steve Angus, all best wishes.
ski holidays
@Steve Angus, thoughts are with you.
latest report
Hi folks. THANK you so very much for your kind wishes... the SH's community has been so very supportive this season from the ankle issues back in December to the recent. So I am back in the UK still and will be remaining here for a wee while longer yet (probably several weeks I have to say). My father is extremely ill and likely to pass away very shortly (he had rallied over the weekend and there was hope) - if he had I was hoping to come on here and say ill be back to Val on 'x' raring to get going again but alas a very aggressive blood cancer (he is nearly 94 (a week today)) has taken hold of him (only got told he had it last Wednesday hence I flee'd Val when A+E took him in) and we have been told that Macmillan nurses are moving in this morning. I just wanted to let you know that that is the reason why it'll be 'radio silence' for a while to come. I know I have lessons upcoming with some SH's etc soon (not sure about the EoSB yet it has to be said - watch this space) so our office will be making the necessary arrangements. Enjoy your sliding and holidays folks and ill be back when I can but possibly not this season. Steve
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
ski holidays
@Steve Angus, Brian and I are so sorry to hear that sad news. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
latest report
So sorry to hear Steve, thoughts are with you and the family. I'm so glad you made it home in time to be with him.

On a separate note it was lovely to see Clare and her mum when we popped into the Blue Note last week. I got to meet the absolutely adorable Olivia, what a total cutie she is.

Best wishes to everyone.
latest report
Dear Steve - so sorry to hear this, I know how much your Father means to you. Thank goodness you can be with him at this difficult time. Don't worry - the mountains are not going anywhere....
All the best, Vicky & Tom.
snow conditions
Best wishes Steve. 94 is a great age nut all good things come to a natural end. I hope he passes quickly and comfortably, a privilege that we were afforded recently.
snow report
So sorry to hear your news Steve. My thoughts are with you and your family at this incredibly difficult time. Take care.
snow report
Thoughts are with you Steve Sad
snow conditions
Very sorry to hear about your dad Steve - I'm sure he's in very capable hands, thoughts are with you and your family.
ski holidays
Very sad news and thoughts with you and your family. Macmillan nurses and other UK health carers will give wonderful support I'm sure.
snow report
Very sorry to hear about your dad Steve. Very sad news and thoughts with you and your family. Safe journey Mark, Marina and Michel
snow report
Sorry to hear that news, Steve. I hope it all ends peacefully and comfortably for your father.
ski holidays
@Steve Angus, thinking of you. I too hope that your father has a peaceful end to his long life.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy