Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The end is nigh for Kneissl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://tirol.orf.at/stories/521384/

Quote:
...Liquidation decision next week

By the end of next week a decision could fall over the liquidation of the traditional Tyrolean company. Once he had received the report from the liquidator, he will decide whether or not the company as a "whole, living" could be sold, or must be destroyed, said bankruptcy Judge Hannes Seiser...

A sad end for this company. Perhaps they should have got the hint when K2 bought the Flexon off them and made a go of it.

Glad I still have my Tankers.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Serious question, doesn't K2 "making a go of it" involve stripping the factory and shipping production out to a Chinese sweat shop?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Indeed a bit of a different story to that being spun recently on sHs by Kneissel UK. Looks like the major shareholder has declined to put in what for him looks like chump change of a few million.

For me a brand that lost its way, may be fondly regarded by some but can't as a punter recall any significant race presence nor exciting freeride skis since the Tanker.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
davidof, The Flexon was bought by K2, now rebranded Full Tilt. What makes you think they're made in China????
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dont think the pricing was to clever,£950 for a pair of skis Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
the Tanker was the best selling ski in any one year in our shop back the day, few delam' problems, but a true classic
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
meandrew, Think they were trying to copy the Kastle relaunch.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
oh how people laughed when we suggested it rocked on piste too, look at you all now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fatbob, always thought they are steep aswell but a much better range,I have never handled or skied on the kneissel`s but I guess they were pretty high quality products and maybe to high for to many?.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm pretty certain Kneissl UK are still going btw...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy