Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Silver Years Skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Neat typo red 27. Raving at close of day comes alas to some, but Thomas only asked for rage Smile

Great poem - thanks for reminding me of it.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
not too sure about raging against the dying of the night. I think Thomas was urging his father to rage - but maybe his father had other views. I'd like to think that when my race is run I might go gentle into that good night. Also not too sure that I'd take many lessons from Dylan Thomas about how to make the most of your old age, given that he never got anywhere near. wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w,
Great poet, sad life.

As for the silver skiers, they weren't raging, more celebrating wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

they weren't raging, more celebrating

much better idea; causes fewer wrinkles, for a start.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This gentleman at 77 gave me a run for my money off piste at La Clusaz a couple of years ago, and still exhausts members of The Eagles ski club today apparently. There's a long life for us yet (as long as we stay fit...)

snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Skiiing (and Boarding I suppose in this day and age is aimed at the young. How refreshing to see the older generation enjoying themselves. They must have been fit, they were filmed walking up mountains to ski down, off piste. Whatever their technique, they had a great ski. If I am still skiing at their age, and with such obvious joy, then I shall be truely happy. Not everyone who skis is young, but we can all enjoy. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
margaret, exactly! Well said!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy