Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone stranded in the Dolomites

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Sent from Mobile Phone to PC anywhere (hope this works)

I have just arrived here (13 hour drive yesterday) as thought best come out and sort this mess out myself.
I have chartered 4 coaches for our clients, 2 for some large groups of DIY'ers who just arrived at our resort office asking for help, and I have an option on on another coach if needed.
Send me a PM today as the fleet will be departing late this afternoon, ferry booked for Tuesday afternoon although our UK office has been told that we may need to get different ferrys. Note - the 7th coach is NOT yet booked onto the ferry so will have to sort this out on the way.

Send me a PM if you around here
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well done Wayne snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good man Wayne!

It's heartening to see the travel industry managing to cope so well with this.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wayne, excellent customer service.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Another Well done from me!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry too late to PM me now

Coaches have now departed. They will be picking a DIY group from Verona airport en-route, who have been there since Sat afternoon

Everyone happy except one group of 8 (non skiing) DIY’ers from Madonna, (nowt at all to do with me – just trying to help). They are going to wait as “we’ve seen on the internet that flights will resume tonight and anyway it’s scandalous to ask us go all the way across Europe on a coach. The embassy should get us home that’s what we pay our taxes for”. Confused Oh well you can only try and help Confused

Mind you every (ash) cloud has a silver lining Very Happy Toofy Grin Very Happy Toofy Grin Very Happy Toofy Grin , going skiing tomorrow (slopes closed now for the summer) with some mates here who have a skidoo. (YEA YEA YEA - there was shead loads big drop last Sat - NO TRACKS YET) Then off for a few days doing nowt in Verona - sit, read, drink coffee, don't care when I get home.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wayne, crikey how could you expect people to go all the way across Europe (??) on a COACH?

Truly scandalous Laughing

Well done you and enjoy the skidoo ski Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wayne wrote:
Everyone happy except one group of 8 (non skiing) DIY’ers from Madonna, (nowt at all to do with me – just trying to help). They are going to wait as “we’ve seen on the internet that flights will resume tonight and anyway it’s scandalous to ask us go all the way across Europe on a coach. The embassy should get us home that’s what we pay our taxes for”. Confused Oh well you can only try and help Confused

Some people are simply feckers! rolling eyes

Nice one Wayne!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Excellent service Wayne, Very Happy

Enjoy your own break snowHead

PS: I don't suppose you can do anything about getting me back from Whistler, can you? Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wayne, It's great that you have been able to help your clients, as for those 8 dipsticks, I hope they are still held up where they are at the moment in another 96 hours.

I once did a coach from the UK to Spain as a teenager for a school trip - it wasn't soooo bad as an experience.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wayne wrote:
Everyone happy except one group of 8 (non skiing) DIY’ers from Madonna, (nowt at all to do with me – just trying to help). They are going to wait as “we’ve seen on the internet that flights will resume tonight and anyway it’s scandalous to ask us go all the way across Europe on a coach. The embassy should get us home that’s what we pay our taxes for”.

Ha and what are the government doing? Deploying the Royal Navy. So that's a couple of days' wait, a bit of time to get on board, then a couple of days to get back home in conditions likely to be far more cramped than a coach Laughing

I hope they're happy!

p.s. enjoy the fresh tracks wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy