Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British summer time

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will be travelling back to UK from France over weekend 27/28th March. I know that the uk goes to British summer time in the early hours Sunday morning, but what happens in Europe particulary France Puzzled

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 3-03-05 9:53; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mainland Europe also have a "summer time"....but I'm not sure if they change the same week as us - I seem to recall that some years they have been the week before?

I'm sure one of our continental snowHeads will be able to give the definitive reply snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There used to be a two week gap between the UK and other European countries changing their clocks - so for two weeks of the year the clocks were on the same time and for another two weeks the clocks were two hours out. Now however, it happens on the same day, I believe.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skanky, correct. http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/bst.htm
This has virtually put the printers of airline timetables out of business. It's too easy now. wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy