Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Child lift pass ages/prices for 3V

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone help me on this.

I am going to Meribel with my 13 year old daughter. What age do adult lift pass prices apply? I have tried all three main websites and not really found the answer.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whenever French kids start drinking wine? ..... so.... probably a 3yr old has to pay adult lift prices? Laughing
Sorry, no idea. Drop meribel TIC an email (deciphering the response is always fun).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
From peering at brochures last night and memory, they seem to have 13 as a cut off. We bought a family ticket which classes all under 18s who are family members as children. The Erna Low brochure has details.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This link seems to suggest 13s qualify for reduced rates. I know that Jon, last year, aged 14 got to pay adult rates.

http://www.latania.co.uk/skiing/passes.htm

snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for these replies. The tour operator said that she would have to pay adult rate, so I will take it up with them. I have rechecked a few other resorts myself now and am a bit clearer.

Interestingly the Mottaret website differs from the others and implies that even up to 15 year olds get a discount on the 3V pass. However, you can't book at these rates on line.

http://www.mottaret.com/skipass.htm
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As suggested,it will be around 13/14.One things for sure;from bitter experience,if she looks close to the age limit best have her passport at the ready to prove age(assuming you buy in resort)Twice in the past I've had a long walk back to the chalet because of it Twisted Evil Of course they appologised.........yea,I should wish wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Check out 3v family ticket (you do need 2 children, but they can be up to 1Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy