Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Banff / L. Louise

Poster: A snowHead
As I might have mentioned once or twice before, I'm off to Banff/Lake Louise on 12 March courtesy of Chanel4 skiing programme Very Happy
Staying in Lake Louise, anyone else gonna be out there that week?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Richie, I arrive at the Caribou Lodge, Banff on the 16th for 10 days. However if we meet up no gloating about your freebe wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ken Lingwood, I wouldn't.......honest guv!
I see you live in glorious Brentwood too. Where abouts? What's your local? I regularly attend the Brewery Tap. Great IPA.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Richie, Oh b*ll*cks, I live 20 yards from the Tap which means I'll have to suffer your gloating much earlier than I first thought!!!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snowheads need to be like freemasons with some sort of secret sign to identify ourselves. Here we have two snowHeads passing like ships in the night and not realising! How often does this happen?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm flying out on the 23rd for 18 days in LL staying at the Post. I am counting the hours already snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Chris Bish, I agree. What about helping the snowheads bank account/upkeep by having T-shirts or hats for sale. I wouldn't object to a small mark up on the product to help keep the site going.
Ken Lingwood, The Tap, Sunday, 3pm for the footy. I promise not to gloat (too much). We need to arrange a secret sign......ssshhhh!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hey, we're off on 9 March for 2 weeks - how soon is that now!! snowHead But we're in Banff, not LL.

Just got to get past starting a new job on Monday - nothing like being in a new job for a week and half and then off for 2. Well at least they'll get used to me not being around much during the winter months snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Im off to Banff on Wednesday morning I'll try not to use up all the snow snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ken Lingwood, the Caribou Lodge is gorgeous, stayed next door a couple of years ago, the breakfast is fab.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Helen Beaumont, your'e right the breakfasts are good, 10 Cdn. dollars for all you can eat so they're v cheap.
Russell, have a good trip, sorry we'll miss you.
Richie, wasn't around for yesterday for the Tap, but we should meet up. I'm sure to be in there a couple of times this week.
Cathy Coins, Richie, solarfish, A meet up in Banff or LL should be in order?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It'll be good for a few of us to meet up out there. I have no idea where anything is so I'm guided by wherever you guys think would be the best place. As I said before, we are over at Lake Louise but will certainly be heading over to Banff/Sunshine for a day or two.
Ken Lingwood, If I'm in the Tap this week how will I recognise you? I'll get booted out if I walk around asking everyone if they are Ken. wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Richie, I'll be in the Tap tonight from about 6ish. Any of the bar staff will point me out.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ken Lingwood, I might be able to make it tonight but not until about 8ish. I'll have a black Vans zip up fleece on and my missus will be with me. I've got cropped (balding) hair and a silly little goatee. (proper snowboard style). wink

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Wed 2-03-05 0:34; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Richie, See you then, I'll be straight from work, navy blue cordroy suit, purple and lavender shirt (mind with that description you'll more than likely think twice!!!!!!!).

My missus will also be there.

Anyone else out there that fancys a meet up. Bring your car keys and we'll throw them on the coffee table Shocked
snow conditions
Richie, You lucky sod. I won a stereo system myself on Saturday and won €100 in football Lotto yesterday!! I'm on a roll!
snow conditions
Ken Lingwood,
Quote:

navy blue cordroy suit, purple and lavender shirt

Quote:

My missus will also be there

And what will he be wearing? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Ken Lingwood, Pleasure to meet you Sir! Any other Snowheads want to head out to Brentwood for beverages??? Very Happy
latest report
no but just got back had a great time hope you enjoy
latest report
maggi, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I admit my description does lend itself to thinking that my local is the Blue Oyster Club.

Richie, it was good to meet up with you and Jelena.

Chris Bish, you're right Richie and I have been in the same pub as each other many many times not knowing that each other was a Snowhead.
ski holidays
One week and counting! Very Happy
snow conditions
This must take the bicky for the longest geographical thread diversion ever. Banf to Brentwood in 2 easy posts. wink There is no escape, people. snowHead snowHeads snowHead will dominate the world.
snow report
Richie, and any other Snowheads, if we don't manage to meet up at any other time, Claire and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversry, Friday 18th March in The Rose and Crown Banff.
latest report
Hmmm, the day before we go home! Could be a lonnnng flight. Good way for us to finish our trip though.
Ken Lingwood, I'll probably be in The Tap watching the Champions League this week, possibly with fellow Snowhead Phil Prior. Fancy an IPA?
latest report
So are any of you guys going to be in Banff/LL after 25th March? If so a meet up on the piste/p*ss might be a great idea. We're actually spending the 23rd travelling, 24th buying new gear in Calgary and then 25th onwards in LL.
ski holidays
solarfish, Unfortunately my missus and I fly back on 19th March. Crying or Very sad
latest report
solarfish, 25th will be our last ski day.
ski holidays
Ken Lingwood, We're off in a few hours. Hopefully catch up with you next week. If not before then we'll try to catch up with you guys on Friday evening. I think we'll end up riding Banff Thursday and Friday anyway. See you there! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy