Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head camera

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

I'm talking like I know the first thing about editing... which I don't

since when has that mattered on teh internet? FWIW I agree (and have done some limited editing in the past).
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Liveezy wrote:
el nombre, cos its cold?

I don't think you've fully got the question. If it is an avalung, people already see having to ram a mouth piece in your gob whilst being swept down a mountain by a slide as a significant flaw. Having a balaclava in the way is surely not going to help things.

That retallack vid reminded me of Mike Douglas' section from seven sunny days
Backcountry skiing with Mike Douglas from Thomas Schulze-Boing
http://www.vimeo.com/7546812 Has some good POV stuff with different views to keep it interesting and some pretty cool lines. Some muppet has put a crap song over it rather than the original but this is better quality than the pootube one which is taken straight from the film.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
el nombre, I got the question. I just didn't think it was that good. wink

Firstly, its cold... Secondly, he wasn't really in avy terrain for the shots you see that so.. Points for observation but theres not an issue here, i talk from experience.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
el nombre, also mate, that video is better with original song and commentary. Yes the quality isnt as good but you need to hear the stuff he says. funny!!

http://youtube.com/v/TiZP71jwt9Q&feature=player_embedded#
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i still think my avalung point is valid. It's pretty difficult to say whether they're in avy terrain from a video. Apart from gradient there isn't a whole lot more you can tell from that and vids often make the gradient look different anyway. I'm always interested to learn more about avy stuff and i'm not just slating you. I'm genuinely intersted in how you've come to the conclusion that they aren't skiing in an avalanche risk area.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
el nombre, you got it, from the shots you can see the mouth covered by the cloth you can see its pretty shallow. We digress, at least he was wearing one.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy