Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What would these be worth?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
191cm Volkl Mantra + Marker Duke (L) + Kohla's form cut skins.

Skis and bindings have been skied about ten days, skins for three days. Skis supposedly have no major scratches at all - and they will be fully serviced.

If I offer 450 euro, is it too much?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mantras with bindings (not touring bindings) have sold on here for £200-£250 recently in very good condition.
Dukes £150 - £180 seems to be going rate for used (they sell quickly too).
Check sport-conrad.com for the price of kohla skins new and ex demo.

I think you are not too far off the mark with a €450 offer.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. I've checked those, and it seems that the skins trade at around 100 euro (new). The skis I cannot find demoed, but I've seen the used Dukes go very fast and and at around 230-270 euro. So, I suppose this is more or less ok. Just gotta get the transport costs for the seller...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds pretty fair to me.

It seems bigger skis are in demand right now, I sold my Hell Bents and Steezes very very quickly! Well, once I have got around to taking pictures and putting them on ebay etc!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy