Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nightmare or warning, or maybe just a timely reminder

Poster: A snowHead
I just thought that I would post about very vivid dream that I had last night, I dreamt that I had a gold coloured pair of K2 skis (don't ask me why those sksi, but that was the dream) stolen from outside a resort shop whilst I was inside and they weren't covered by insurance as I hadn't had them locked due to forgetting to take my ski lock wth me. With the season approaching don't forget to keep your gear safe by whatever method you choose.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I remember seeing many skiing couples in own cars carrying more sets of skis than the number of legs they had.

I thought this might be for skiing different terrains.

May be they did anticipate the equipment could be stolen from time to time.

Equally they may be the ones nicking your skis!

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sun 6-09-09 12:20; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, Funny that, I dreamt I picked up a pair of those on ebay Razz
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gold-coloured skis? Yuk. Be grateful they were nicked.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Megamum, if that's the worst nightmare you get, be thankful. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
achilles, Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megamum, maybe they weren't stolen, but someone picked them up by mistake. It can happen you know wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Megamum, exactly, just as Boris, says - happened to me last winter when the skis disappeared out of a gondola before we got out, but they were eventually found, so have no fear you will be on the gold skis before too long!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Megamum, Sorry, it was me - I had to have them to match my boots! snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Megamum, Yes, I do feel you should be very careful that your dreams are not becoming libellous (sp?). Innocent until proven guilty and all that Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Megamum, oo I rented some Gold Coloured K2's in Courchevel. Very nice they were aswell Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I had a very vivid dream a couple of nights ago, which made me wake up in a cold sweat. I was teaching transit vans to ski slalom gates at Hemel, one of them crashed out of the course and punched a hole in the wall letting out all the cold air. Very disturbing!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rob@rar, Laughing Laughing Are you sure it wasn't a Landy? wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Oh, I read that first as "Are you sure it wasn't a Lardy?" Shocked
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
maggi, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
rob@rar, Or A Large Landy Driver?
snow conditions
Fattes13, Run.... run as fast as you can... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
rob@rar, please re-visit your dream tonight, and establish whether or not the Transits leave tracks that are parallel and of equal curvature. wink
ski holidays
rob@rar, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

maggi, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The only ski related dream I had was about getting stuck on a gondola that went mad. I have odd stuck dreams Puzzled
latest report
laundryman, Laughing
latest report
crazy_skier_jules wrote:

The only ski related dream I had was about getting stuck on a gondola that went mad.

They weren't all singing Bohemian Rhapsody by any chance ? Toofy Grin Madeye-Smiley
snow report
geepee, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
Oi geepee, I resemble that remark.

My skiing dreams are always about not skiing ( no snow, no skis, no boots etc) Sad
ski holidays
Megamum, your dream brought back some memories. A long time ago John and I both had his and hers gold skis with red noses on the tips. Embarassed (I'm not sure if the embarrassment is in the fact that we had gold skis, although I seem to remember they were quite cool at the time, or the fact that we had his and her skis.) Looking back I've no idea why we bought them, they were so soft they were like skiing on well cooked spaghetti, but unfortunately no one nicked them! Madeye-Smiley
latest report
RachelQ, I like it!! Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy