Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers: Chambrey to Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'll be needing to get myself from Chambrey to La Tania (and back) next season, and need to be at the airport for the return at about 0900 on a saturday.

I know Altibus, ATS and a couple of other organisations run either shared transfers and/or shuttles during the winter - but no one seems to have timetables up yet.

Does anyone know how they operate these services - and whether there could be a return that would get us back early enough - and the typical cost?

Cheers

Marc
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mosha Marc, try this link for comprehensive advice on all transfer options http://www.latania.co.uk/resort/transfers.htm .
We did this transfer last year and I remember having a bit of a headache with it but I was trying to organise 17 people and we had to break the transfer with an overnight in Moutiers. I remember it being possible to get a taxi from airport to the rail station then train from Chambery to Moutiers and then a bus up the hill. In the end for less hassle with that number of people and loads of kids and bags we did a private transfer with the chalet company we were with and it was £80pp return.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy