Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Garmin piste GPS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Received this email today.
Piste GPS has been mentioned before, thought some may be interested, so here it is

It's time for our Spring Sale, with great savings on SnowRanger for Garmin GPS ski resort maps! Whether you're looking to ski or snowboard North America or Europe, it's never too late to buy SnowRanger, with 20% off our most popular map sets:

SnowRanger Austria/Germany (142 resorts) - £56
SnowRanger France (108 resorts) - £56
SnowRanger Italy (131 resorts) - £56
SnowRanger Switzerland (97 resorts) - £56
SnowRanger Europe (462 resorts!)
SnowRanger North America (75 resorts) - £39.20

What's more, you will get 6 months free membership of snow-forecast.com with all purchases, giving you access to all the latest detailed forecasts, historical snow and more. Not only will you save 20% now, but at the start of the 2009/10 season we'll apply 100% of your purchase price towards the cost of next season's maps. It's like a down-payment that gets you the current maps to use in the meantime!

SnowRanger 2008/09, with its new full color display and broader resort coverage, has been a big hit in both North America and Europe. All map sets include free international shipping.

Just click 'Add to Cart' after choosing the set you want to buy, and enter Offer Code: J4P23WXX during the checkout process to get the sale price:

EUROPE: http://store.snow-forecast.com/collections/snowranger-pistemaps
N. AMERICA: http://store.snow-forecast.com/collections/gps-maps-n-america

This offer is good until the end of April 2009 and applies to SnowRanger for Garmin format.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kermit wrote:
SnowRanger Europe (462 resorts!)
Do they actually just mean "The Alps"?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The first line of their blurb says..

"Ever been stuck wondering which piste leads to Courmeyer and which to Meribel?"

No I can't say I have..and if I did I'd need wings not skis..

Surely they mean Courchevel not Courmeyer..not a good start for a mapping company!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
"Ever been stuck wondering which ways up and which ways down?" I have.... in the fantastic deep snow we had at Feb half term after a mighty fall.... get me out of that one Garmin wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy