Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group Ski trip to Italian Dolomites, space available.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
We have a week long ski trip organised to Val Gardena in the heart of the Italian Dolomites and have some space available for anyone looking to join us for a fun and action packed week away in the snow. Our group will be about 14 people, mostly from NZ and somewhere in the age range of 25 - 32. The group is of mixed ability and Im sure there will be be people to ski and board with and join in the antics in the evenings out.

The dates are from Sat Mar 14th to Sat Mar 21st. Return flights with BA departing Gatwick are £180inc.

DOLOMITES
The Dolomites superski area is a network of 450 lifts connecting 12 ski resorts through out the Dolomite Alps with one ski pass. 300 trail groomers maintain a total of 1100kms of piste winding through cragged limestone rocks, pretty villages and connecting you with unforgettable views. Val Gardena is one of the central resorts in the Dolomites network and offers a vibrant nightlife.

ACCOMODATION
We have a booking at a great pension within easy walking distance (or skiing) of the lifts. Accommodation is half board, including a buffet breakfast and 3 course evening meal ranging from local Tyrolean dishes to traditional Italian menus and international cuisine. What ever it is this means no grocery shopping, no cooking and no cleaning! More time for the alps and apres ski! All rooms are recently refurbished in Tyrolean style and all have esuite bathroom, satellite TV and sunny and panoramic balcony. 7 nights accommodation is €385 which is great value as most food is included.

All information can be seen on our website www.richiesskiweek.com . Have a look and drop me an email if your interested or have any questions.

Please email me directly at rjc116@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks
Rich
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Rich

Have you any spaces left on your trip?

It is exactly where I want to go but my girlfriend can't go this year I've just discovered!

I am a fair bit older than you guys - so not sure if I'd fit in!!??

I'm 48 like Running, Mountain biking, Soccer, Circuit Training, a Beer and a good laugh.

Spent a year with with a large bunch of Ozzies & Kiwis travelling across Africa in the past then shared a house in London for a while - so I know the crack and I know how to be a 'Winging Pom'.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Rich286
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we have no space left now. Best of luck finding a trip to go on.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy