Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nissan Freeride World Tour.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This Event will start Monday 20th, with all the Qualified athletes meeting for a Tour Opening Ceremony before the opening competition in Sochi, Russia.

This, with some good coverage we believe will eclipse Alpine Piste Skiing as the trend towards off-piste, freeride and adventures continues to grow despite the financial crisis.
http://www.freerideworldtour.com/en/

Enjoy the Comp.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Should be awesome the level of riding is ridiculous...Henrik Windstedt must surely now be considered the greatest all round skier in the World the lad can do the lot..
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gsyfreerider, Could be his year again. The line up looks amazing, hard to pick a winner. That said;

Aurelien Ducroz, (cos i do his boots)
Seb Michaud, (Could be his last year)
Nico Pasquier, (Big Fan of Footie and my vidiprinter results buddy)
Kai, (Arguably the best)
Cody, (Trick Tastic)

The girls are where it's at though.
Ane vs Marja
Europe vs USA
Jaccuzzi Maddness.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:

Jaccuzzi Maddness.

slightly off topic, but...

Jacuzzi Fun?

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/article.html?in_article_id=136778&
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I just came across this:

http://youtube.com/v/PfoOPY5VhZo

Must all be in the boots...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Excuse the lack of knowledge - but how does it work is it points scoring?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
arv, He's pretty useful eh? Most of the new boys like Aurelien, Cody Townsend and Henrik Windstedt have all honed their skills in the park and pipe to and taken it into the backcountry and the comp just gets better. I wonder if anyone has ridden part of a face switch yet in a comp and what the judges think of it?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Gsyfreerider, I'm not in to the whole switch skiing thing(despite the fact it would be incred. difficult to do), I don't think it looks particularly good apart from anything else. Maybe a switch zero air would be something I would be seriously impressed by..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy