Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

teenagers need your help!!

Poster: A snowHead
hi guys i go ones a year skiing with my school and me and my friends were looking for a great ski resort to go to somewhere in europe and we would love to here some suggestions cos skiing with the school is fun but the teachers are so stricked lols Razz

please write back.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
what do you want?

nightlife (depends on what age teenagers you are)? cheap prices?

It'd help to give some of the things you want from a resort.

what standard of skiing are the members of your group?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
well we have got one who has been skiing for a week whilst everyone else have been skiing for about a year now and we are all so yes defo nightlife. Also the hotel we dont mind about but the slopes we do. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
we are all 18 so defo nightlife
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I know my welsh is not very good or it may be my age, but you should stay on at school for the week i think Shocked .. lol

so, are you and your mates going "with" the school again or first solo trip? How many of you and what sort of budget?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
price range?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
we decided not to go with the school and all 5 of us wantto go on our first solo ski trip our price range is around £800 to £1000 pp however tht is the limit and we want some money left to collect together for food and drink etc
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
when you thinking of going? cos thats gonna make it vary massively. I love St Anton in Austria, great nightlife although the guy with not so much experience would possibly struggle with some of the badly marked up blue runs.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thanks thats great. he is doing dry slope practice ones a weak so i think he will be fine.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
ok, I went mid-late feb last year and it cost me £600 for a catered chalet with flights. Lift pass was about £200 ish and Ski hire £120 i think. But you could obviously go cheaper if you self cater.

Although I've not been myself Pas De La Casa is fairly cheap, apparently has good apres ski and pretty decent skiing, sure someone will be along shortly to say if I'm right or wrong about this! I'm looking at going to either of those two resorts myself this year
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thanks alot that is brilliant we all have our own skiis so thts great and yes we probable will self cater st anton looks great but if anybody has any other info about pas de la casa or any other resorts in europe please write back Wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
look at £4-£5oo for flights accom and lift pass, the rest is beer and food. you need to decide on a few places that you fancy and then look into prices and then come back for more detailed help.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
thanks alot Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Libertine wrote:
I know my welsh is not very good or it may be my age, but you should stay on at school for the week i think Shocked .. lol

dito...and my welsh is good!!!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'm going to Pas de la Casa with 4 other guys in the Feb half term. We're all going to be 16 or 17 so it should be great! Apparently the night life is good and the skiing's meant to be alright.

Also, alcohol is tax free, so thats going to save us a load wink

We've payed £700, not including food or drink.
snow conditions
SlimJim0001, £700 seems a bit dear for pas compared to what I've been looking at, especially if your not catered or HB Puzzled u got some details????
snow report
It's the half term holiday, and half of that cash has gone on skis and lift passes.
latest report
thats alright then! i thought u'd spent it all on the accom and flights, otherwise I'd say someone was taking the michael
snow report
Yeah... I'm confident I've got a good price considering the time of year, exchange rate Sad and the fact that we had limited accom options because of booking in November.
latest report
Do you have younger sisters?

Toofy Grin
ski holidays
FastEddie, you bad bad man Twisted Evil
ski holidays
thanx guys and um fast eddie get away from my sister she is only 15
snow conditions
Welsh-Skiing, My son and his mates ski each year and have found it cheaper to stay in a catered chalet rather than self-catering. Meals out can be quite pricey - even in Andorra. You can usually get a good deal from a travel operator if there's a group of you.
snow conditions
thanx erica2004 i will keep tht is great advise Very Happy
snow report
You wont find many catered chalets in Andorra. Go self catered - take supernoodles, pasta and sauce etc with you. You'll just get hammered and puke it up anyway.

I'm not a pedant but it is ONCE not ONES - jesus A levels must be easy now.
latest report
thats the only one u picked up on Nadenoodlee? lol
ski holidays
Quote:

My son and his mates ski each year and have found it cheaper to stay in a catered chalet rather than self-catering. Meals out can be quite pricey

Laughing Self catering does not equal "meals out"!!!! Self catering = self catering. Then it's much cheaper.
snow conditions
FastEddie wrote:
Do you have younger sisters?

Toofy Grin

Any pets?

(Taken from famous Young Ones sketch - Rik Mayall)
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
anotherproblem, that was just the one that i couldnt bear to leave alone!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy