Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Price of beer in Kitz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone tell me the prices of beer, drinks, food in Kitz?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Due to the exchange rate humbug, it will have changed somewhat since last March when I was there. Drinks were about €3-€8 per drink, which was £2-£6 then. Beer was cheapest on the whole and cocktails most expensive (but yummy!). Some bars had happy hours and bogofs. I was in a catered chalet so only ate out once, but it cost about €30 for three course meal with wine...

Basically I didn't find it any more expensive than the UK, and had change out of €150 spending money at the end of the week...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
that doesnt sound too bad.

Im in Schladming in three weeks time and i guess prices will be quite similar to Kitz? (They also have the local Schladming beer. Is this cheaper? Any good?)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
no_snow_in_swindon, In Schladming you'll pay 3€ or a little more for a large beer. In some places better value to ask for a weissbeir as these normally come in bottles of around a pint and can be cheaper than the draft beer. Can get the local Schladminger for about 1€ per large bottle in supermarkets, get 9cents back on bottle if you can be bothered, I've hundreds of empties both here in schaldming and the UK i need to get my bottle deposits back on. Also new this season are a couple of gentlemens bars, not that i've sneaked out to taste their beer, yet. Not too clued up on spirits and cocktails.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
waynos, Thanks for that 3euros for a large beer in a ski resort sounds good value to me. I'm sure i'll be having a few when we arrive. As for the gentlemens bars, as it's only me and the Mrs coming over i'll be giving them a miss. lol Just can't wait to get there and enjoy the nightrace etc
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
no_snow_in_swindon, got tickets yet? I think there's only cheap red tickets left. Not got mine yet, must do this week.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
looked on the nightrace site and from what i could make out all the tickets are sold apart from the red tickets which you can pay on the day. I emailed the nightrace ticket office back in september and they replied saying all tickets apart from Red were sold out already. Maybe some more will come on sale? If you hear of anything can you let me know?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy